• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fall with Our August Discontinued Products!

In summary, The conversation discusses the success of a previous email sent in July and the plan to send a "discontinued" email in August. The email will be sent in early August and will include a list of discontinued products that will no longer be available after August. The host special for August is 2 forged cutlery knives at 60% off, while the guest special is 20% off all forged cutlery. The conversation also mentions the success of offering 10% off soon-to-be-retired products and the possibility of including this offer in the August email. The conversation ends with the sharing of a previous email that resulted in 2 shows and $500 in sales, and the mention of a future trip to MA and
tlennhoff
Given my success with my july email I'm going to send a "discontinued" email out in august. I only use straight text as I have friends that will not open anything that is in HTML or has attachments that they are not expecting. So here is the email I'm going to send in early August.

As of august the following products will be discontinued, order now before it is too late:

1628- Easy Clean Kitchen Brush Artichoke $8.50

1617 – Handy Scraper Artichoke $6.00

1886- Season Best’s S/S 07 $1.00 (new fall 07 will be out in september)

2016- Striped Small Bowl$12.00

2017 – Striped Small Square $12.00

2019- Striped Medium Bowl $16.00

2125 - Lift & Serve(TM) $19.50

2209 – Pampered Chef Main Dishes $14.75

2979 – Dots Towel Set in Lavendar and Artichoke $15.00

2983 – Microfiber Towel in Lilac $8.50

2984 – Microfiber Towel in Artichoke $8.50

The bamboo spoons and tongs are all being redesigned for the fall season so get your favorites while they last

The spreaders, spatulas, pizza cutter, cheese knife (1125), slice and serve (1165), and baker's mat, are also getting redesigned so if you love the current handle order before they run out.

The host special in August is 2 forged cutlery knives at 60% off contact me now to set up a quick and easy catalog and online show.

The guest special in August is 20% off all of the forged cutlery.

To place an order click /website

Last edited:
Looks great!! I should do something like that to get more August bookings too!! Do you mind if I change it a little to fit me??? Thanks!!!

I'm assuming that your July email had this and got a great response. I saw someone else was offering 10% off discontinuing items. I liked that idea too.

Please borrow and modify. I love how we can share stuff here and rarely have to recreate the wheel.

Jules711 said:
I'm assuming that your July email had this and got a great response. I saw someone else was offering 10% off discontinuing items. I liked that idea too.

Yep, my july email got me 2 shows and about $500 in sales. I do frequently sneak extras into orders if I end up with a good show but I rarely tell people I'm doing that in advance. This of course leads to phone calls when they get there orders saying "I seem to have extra product in my box" and I get to say "that was a thank you for ordering and making my show a success". I don't like to commit to things because if I end up without enough for a show or if the show barely squeaks by it would not make sense for me personally but I'm sure for many others it is a great incentive.

thats great tasha ... what did your july email say? i think you should share this all the time if you get such great responses from it! i really need to get my butt into gear and do more things for my business and get more bookings!

Here is what I sent mid-month July to my list of about 50 people - I ended up with 2 shows, one of my own and one for my best customer and around $500 in orders.

Hi all, its been a few months since I last contacted anyone. I'm in danger of going inactive and need to get $200 in sales by the 30th of July. If you were thinking of purchasing any pampered chef products this summer now is a great time to support me and get some great products. They have a number of cool new products that were introduced this year including an herb keeper, a salad spinner, and bamboo salad tongs. If you want to place an order simply click on /website (I actually do a tinyurl so they go directly to the show).

Hope everyone is having a great summer. I'll be in MA the first week in August, the 6th-9th so if anyone would like to do a cooking show let me know so we can schedule it and pick a great summertime recipe.

I sent out a going, going, gone flyer with my August Newsletter, and I am offering 10% off soon-to-be-retired products. I have gotten a few orders already, and they went out today.

mrssyvo said:
I sent out a going, going, gone flyer with my August Newsletter, and I am offering 10% off soon-to-be-retired products. I have gotten a few orders already, and they went out today.

That is great. I may make that offer if I don't have enough orders for a show by the last week of August.

This is what I sent as the text only part of my email (I attached my modified July 123byrequest newsletter as an attachment). I ended up with 2 July bookings and 1 August.

Hello to all my fabulous Pampered Chef hosts, guests and contacts!! I’ve just returned from a fantastic National Conference for Pampered Chef in Chicago and I’m truly excited about my business and all the great products we’ll be featuring this fall. In the meantime, we still have a fantastic summer ahead of us!!

I’m offering a special for anyone who books a show on one of my remaining dates for July. If you’re like me, you love, love love to get a deal!! I’m so excited about this special that I’ll even include Catalog shows.

If you book and close a Show between now and July 30th, I’ll give you a FREE cookbook of your choice. If you submit a show with over $400 in guest sales I will give you UNLIMITED 50% off of as many items as you wish. (Yes, you heard that correctly!! If you want EVERYTHING in the catalog, you can have it for ½ price with a $400 show!!). This offer is ONLY good for shows in July – so move quickly and get your place on my calendar!!

Our host special (available to anyone with a guest sales total of $150 or more) is 60% off the salad spinner (you pay $20) or 60% off the salad choppers (you pay $10). Our guest special is buy one Outdoor plates or utensil set and get a second set at 50% off including mix and match.

My available dates in July to host a COOKING show are (any date is available for a Catalog show):

July 16th, July 17th, July 20th, July 23rd, July 27th, July 29th, July 30th or July 31st.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this special July close in booking email or call me right away!!

Be sure to share this with any friends who might be interested in a really great, very rare deal!

I sent out the letter and have one order already!! Thanks again!

1. What products will be discontinued in August?

Our August discontinued products include the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Apple Wedger, the 8" Nonstick Skillet, and the Quick Cooker.

2. Can I still purchase these products after August?

No, these products will only be available until the end of August or while supplies last.

3. Are there any other products that will be on sale during this time?

Yes, we will also have discounts on select Fall-themed products to help you get ready for the season.

4. Can I return or exchange any of the discontinued products?

Unfortunately, discontinued products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, all products come with our satisfaction guarantee, so if you encounter any issues with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team.

5. Can I still host a party and earn rewards with these discontinued products?

Yes, you can still host a party and earn rewards with these products until the end of August. However, keep in mind that they will only be available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • Stoney5
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
straitfan