• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dicontinued Fall/Winter Products~

In summary, Coffee and tea will be discontinued for the spring/summer season. There are new products being released that are more kid-friendly.
Carolyn,

Thanks so much for the cinnamon swirl bread recipe! I can't wait to make it!

supergirljennie said:
I noticed that too, and I was baffled! Has anyone sold any?!

Not one!!!:rolleyes:

TTA is same size. Spinning mechanism now goes all the way to the outside for stability. Plastic is more heavy duty to hold more tools. Same size though! :)

Pampered Laura said:
TTA is same size. Spinning mechanism now goes all the way to the outside for stability. Plastic is more heavy duty to hold more tools. Same size though! :)
thanks! Now we don't have to get new totes!

chefshannon said:
I thought I would share this with everyone---I hope it is right!!!:) I made this flyer off info posted here......

Shannon

View attachment 5097

Thanks, Shannon--great flyer!

how do you attach?
I have that Going Going Gone flyer...with all the pics..
I just dont know how to attach!!
I tried...did it work//????

Attachments

• going going gone feb06.doc
    542.5 KB · Views: 397
It did!! Good!
Oh, and when I printed it out...that last bit of pics at the bottom, wasn't there. It was a list of what will be restyled, etc..

It attached, but the pics at the bottom of the page are cut off. What an AWESOME flyer!!!

Great Job!!! Thanks!!

Discontinued Fall/Winter ProductsHi Everyone

I posted this in a different thread, but I think it belongs here, I redesigned a flyer for discontinued products, hope it comes thru and works

Attachments

• discontinued1.doc
    516.5 KB · Views: 372
Thanks for sharing the list!COFFEE??? I'M UPSET ABOUT THE SINK FIZZIES!!!! :(

Last edited:
ChefNic said:
how do you attach?
I have that Going Going Gone flyer...with all the pics..
I just dont know how to attach!!
I tried...did it work//????

Thanks so much--it's what I was looking for!

dannyzmom said:
OMG soooo easy

Spray inside of tube & inside of lids with Pam
Lower your oven rack as low as possible
Unroll a Pillsbury French Loaf onto a cutting board (floured) and sprinkle w/cinnamon & sugar (as much or as little as you like) - you can add raisins and walnuts too.
Roll it back up & drop into tube.
Bake it standing up in the oven for 50 mins at whatever temp it says on the pIllsbury package...
cool in tube for 5 minutes...out of tube, cool on rack another 5-10 so it gets a crust...slice with serrated bread knife

yummmmmm

How do you get the bread OUT? Mine always sticks somewhere.

I sent a note to the home office expressing my hurt feelings over the coffee...LOL!!! Hey, they've listened about other products, why not the coffee? I wonder if the distributor of the coffee is the issue? Hopefully they'll respond :)

MamaChef said:
I sent a note to the home office expressing my hurt feelings over the coffee...LOL!!! Hey, they've listened about other products, why not the coffee? I wonder if the distributor of the coffee is the issue? Hopefully they'll respond :)
I figure it must be a distributer issue or something - it can't be a non-seller!

I sell a TON of the tea, and none of the coffee!

I want to know too!
MamaChef said:

Please share if they give you a reason why! I'm so sad about losing the coffee! :(

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • NooraK