• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dicontinued Fall/Winter Products~

In summary, Coffee and tea will be discontinued for the spring/summer season. There are new products being released that are more kid-friendly.
thechefofnorthbend said:
From deep research (and asking allot of nosy questions) I have heard throught the grapevine that PC private labels their coffee from a roaster in Portland Oregon. Its very Hush Hush, but my girlfriend ALSO privalte labels her coffee from, we think, the SAME roaster...she had taken a tour of the facilty about a year and a 1/2 ago and was inadvertanly given a supply to take home to test (and it had the non-resale packaging, brown bag label that said PC-Ill, DSA code-DC) She had asked her "contact" and he appologized and told her that she NEVER should have seen that, it goes to a special direct sales vendor located in Illinios...) Hmmmm.....I'm checking more into this...

You know, if that is the case, it's almost funny. PC just can't keep anything a secret from the Cheffers. One of us almost always finds something out before we are supposed to!!! One of my recruits called me this morning and was laughing because I had emailed her and our Director with all the updates. She said "Do you think she will even have our meeting this month since we already know everything?"

no, wait... I ment number #2176 & #2178 the throw away ones...

I'm sure they are going. Anyone ever even sell any of them?

I can't believe that the coffee is gone! I freakin love the coffee!! I loved the beer bread too and was sad to see it go...

jenniferlynne said:

Don't get me wrong, they are cute...I would buy them....from the dollar store!

jenniferlynne said:

No one has even looked twice at them as far as I know! I think that is the dumbest product we have had, at least while I have been selling since last year.

Marg said:
I can't believe that the coffee is gone! I freakin love the coffee!! I loved the beer bread too and was sad to see it go...

We still have the beer bread here. Isn't that odd how we have some things and you have some things. I wish we all had the same things. You never know, maybe you all won't be losing the coffee. If not, we will probably be hounding you to buy us some and ship it to us ;)

Shocked here to over the coffee and Tea!
That tea is like the best ever!!!
Especially in the summer time!

jenniferlynne said:
We still have the beer bread here. Isn't that odd how we have some things and you have some things. I wish we all had the same things. You never know, maybe you all won't be losing the coffee. If not, we will probably be hounding you to buy us some and ship it to us ;)

We can work out a deal - I'll send you coffee, if you send me beer bread!! LOL!!

I've been reading all the news we've been getting the last few days and really appreciate people at Leadership sharing, it's been very exciting. I live in Alaska, born and raised, and unfortunately a dreadfully anxious flyer! (Have earned 4 trips, only flew on one of them!)

Getting knowledge of the conference has been wonderful, for the most part... When I heard we were switching shipping carriers however, I knew my shipping was going up and have grave concerns over it. I have been selling 5 years this month. I love PC! However, as a consumer who lives in Alaska, I've always shied away from purchasing from Company's that penalize me as a customer by tacking on handling fees, in addition to shipping. I know that many of my customers share these feelings....I'm trying very hard to come up with a positive view of this change. I have friends that are DS's of other Companies of which one charges 25% shipping, OUCH!....needless to say her sales pale in comparison because of the shipping. Everyone balks at 15% shipping, but I think they had gotten used to it, but now well...I wish the HO would have considered another alternative....we may not be contiguous but we are USA Continental! We just have our neighbors (Canada :0) in between. Maybe they should consider putting a Field Plant here for distribution to AK, HI and CA! PLEASE share any positive thoughts you may have to encourage faithful customers patronage! Sincerely, Kim

Last edited:
Has anyone actually confirmed this?? The coffeee & tea are my one single monthly re-order!! I am going to be MAD if this is for real!! Ann told me they were only getting the CN today, but they might have changed the plan...

gilliandanielle said:
Has anyone actually confirmed this?? The coffeee & tea are my one single monthly re-order!! I am going to be MAD if this is for real!! Ann told me they were only getting the CN today, but they might have changed the plan...

That's what I asked a page ago....

I am not going to read into anything until this is confirmed... then I am getting my butt on the phone!!

I am def not worrying about or mentioning it to anyone else until then either!

dannyzmom said:
They have to enhance the products and raise the prices to keep up with other stores, to be able to give us a "raise" -- they are making our products SO much better. Anyone remember when the Baker's Roller was WOOD??? Ick!! They restyled it in plastic and added the little pricking piece...much better and definitely wrth the extra $$.
If they didn't constantly improve our tools, we wouldn't be able to hold a candle to William Sonoma...but they keep making our stuff better and better - we are equal to and often better than William Sonoma!!

Yeah, I understand that. It just seems like ALOT of products have been "restyled" in the past couple of years so that there are getting to be fewer products under $5. We don't have higher quality kitchen stores where I live, so it's hard to explain to people how we compare with William Sonoma instead of Target or Walmart. Plus I know that I hate it when I go to a party just to check out the products & want to buy a little something to help out the host & nothing is inexpensive. I just want PC to be able to keep some things low (luckily the Season's Best is still low & twixits, etc) so that those people that really can't afford anything can still walk away with something! But I TOTALLY understand the reasoning behind having to restyle products & agree that it is necessary.

They didn't redo the package of the coffee, did they? Like they did for the seasonings last month? Maybe that's why it's on the list? I'm just trying to hope for the best--that is the ONLY coffee I ever drink!

Then you truly have marvelous taste! It's awesome coffee! :)

Why, thank you! hee, hee

me too, from the dollar store. I would never order them and wait for them to be delivered.

gilliandanielle said:
I just had a super-duper-quick conversation with my director she said that yes, the coffee and tea are gonners! :eek: :eek: I hate that!!! I love that coffee and I have several customers who buy several bags at a time from me!

Crap!! That really stinks. I wonder why???

pamperedlinda said:
I just had a super-duper-quick conversation with my director she said that yes, the coffee and tea are gonners! :eek: :eek: I hate that!!! I love that coffee and I have several customers who buy several bags at a time from me!

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't ever had the coffee personally, and don't plan to get hooked now! But for those of you who do...you better stock up :)

How many is it we can buy a season at our discounted price? Is it 3 or 5? I've already bought 2, so I hope that it's 5!

straitfan said:
How many is it we can buy a season at our discounted price? Is it 3 or 5? I've already bought 2, so I hope that it's 5!

Actually, I was thinking the limit was 4, but only one per order.

Coffee/TeaWhat I would do for all of you coffee/tea addicts (lol) is purchase it under a host's name (ask her if you can add a few products to her order, and do it that way. As we are limited to 4 in a season and 1 at a time.

On the tea, I had ordered 2 last time I did supply, it let me, figured it as 2 and when I got order and deduction out of account was only charged for 1.

Lisa

I ONLY drink Pampered Chef or Kona (straight from Hawaii) coffee. Man, this stinks.

pcheframsey said:
I wish they would come out with more stuff for kids. I love the kids hat and apron. Got one for my 3 year old son, so now I'm going to have to get one for my younger two kids before they are discontinued.

I completely agree. How do they think helps in the kitchen?! :D I mean we have to train them when they are YOUNG! :D

I thought for sure that the stripped SA would be discont.

dannyzmom said:
I am surprised to see the bread tube gone. I sell quite a few of them - I have ALL of them from back when there were 4 of them. My kids love when I make cinnamon swirl bread in them...yummmm

Ok - you so have to share this recipe!

I seriously am soooooooooo bummed about the coffee! Frick! For those of you that don't drink it or haven't had it yet - it is wayyyyyyyyyyyy awesome! It is cinnamon, vanilla and hazelnut flavored and just way good! Unexplainable!

Last edited:
I can not believe they are discontinuing the coffee and tea!
That is crazy,,, it's not like it is even cheap, you would think they are making a good profit off of it~!

Time to swamp the home office with email!!!! I love the coffee and I have many customers that buy it regularly!!

And I can't for the life of me figure out why they would introduce a new coffee scoop thingy and d/c the coffee!?!

I was just thinking the other day when I realized that I burned through my last bag of coffee so quick that I should see about buying a case.
Guess I will look into buying 2 :(
I will wait for the OFFICIAL discontinued list and then send an email to HO.
I am so sad.....I think I will have a cup of PC coffee to cheer me up!

I wish I could... mine is gone... sigh ...

Is it possible that they are discontinuing the coffee and tea because of their price? I've had people tell me that it was way too expensive. I'm also wondering if they are maybe changing the coffee and tea altogether to different blends?

I'm a total coffee freak and have bought a few bags of the PC stuff, but it always gives me heartburn (doesn't stop me from drinking it). I love the tea as an iced tea, but not as a hot tea.

momoftwins said:
Ok - you so have to share this recipe!

I seriously am soooooooooo bummed about the coffee! Frick! For those of you that don't drink it or haven't had it yet - it is wayyyyyyyyyyyy awesome! It is cinnamon, vanilla and hazelnut flavored and just way good! Unexplainable!

OMG soooo easy

Spray inside of tube & inside of lids with Pam
Lower your oven rack as low as possible
Unroll a Pillsbury French Loaf onto a cutting board (floured) and sprinkle w/cinnamon & sugar (as much or as little as you like) - you can add raisins and walnuts too.
Roll it back up & drop into tube.
Bake it standing up in the oven for 50 mins at whatever temp it says on the pIllsbury package...
cool in tube for 5 minutes...out of tube, cool on rack another 5-10 so it gets a crust...slice with serrated bread knife

yummmmmm

Yum!!! That sounds so good, Carolyn!

Well???Am I missing it (because I dont want to read back like 5,000 pages...LOL) or have we not gotten the VERIFIED news on discontinued products? Will someone email them to me if we have and when we do? DS has a 101.1 fever and needs his mommy...:(

Pampered Laura is back from conference and I am checking with her about the list as we speak!!

CONFIRMED BY PAMPERED LAURA, HOME FROM LEADERSHIP!!

Discontinued list-
First of all, the restyled stuff looks very nice = everything is black and sleek!
Veggie peeler (restyled)
Kitchen Shears (restyled)
Julienne peeler (restyled)
Lemon Zester/scorer (restyled)
v shaped cutter (restyled)
Cooks corer (restyled)
quickut paring knives (set of 3)
Silicone oven mitt
mini fluted pan
parchment paper (restyled box!)
cake stencil set (updated to "plate stencil kit", very cool!)
Scalloped Bread tube
cranberry handy scraper (now in artichoke)
sbrc (obviously)
sbrc spanish ""
kids apron/hat set
kids cookie making set (eng and spanish)
warm me up set for two
tiles napkin set
tiles reversable runner
Tool turn about (now in black, spins better, holds 10 lbs of tools!!!!)
tiles reversable placemat set
beaded napkin rings
glitter table runner
tassel napkin rings
glitter napkin set
adjustable scoop (restyled)
easy opener, cranberry
twixit colors pack
kitchen towel set (the white ones)
stripe & tile kitchen towel set (restyled w/new colors)
hand lotion - lemon rosemary, now available in set only
micro towels (colors changed)
sink fizz
COFFEE (reg and decaf)
and TEA

I thought I would share this with everyone---I hope it is right!!!:) I made this flyer off info posted here......

Shannon

View attachment 5097

Attachments

• LAST CHANCE SS 07.doc
    30 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Yep- coffee and tea are gone. I put the coffee on the suggestions list in the product room. :)

Awesome flyer! Thanks for sharing Shannon!

Thanks, Shannon! This is just what I need to hand out in my catalogs today.

Thanks Shannon!! It will definitely be useful for me :)

Here's a question... will the new TTA fit in our carrying case? I don't like that the current one won't hold all my tools, but it is handy to just drop in the case, zip up, and carry it to my shows.I could just use the old one for carting my stuff to shows, but I'd like to be able to show off the new one!

I was worried about that too. I just got my carrying case a few months ago, and I would hate to not be able to use it with the new one.

I didn't go to conference, but in the pics it looks to be the same size, just heavier duty to hold more weight, not more tools...

I know they aren't discontinuing the paper napkins because they used them in the new product showcase!

Last edited:
cmdtrgd said:
I know they aren't discontinuing the paper napkins because they used them in the new product showcase!

I noticed that too, and I was baffled! Has anyone sold any?!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • NooraK