• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo!! Pampered Chef Called My Show Today!!

In summary, Elaine's hostess got a call from Cora Fischer at the home office telling her she won the Carving Set and Reversible Carving Board!!! Elaine was already celebrating because this was her official 1,000th show, and she planned to give away a $50 knife to a lucky customer. There was a chance that the November booking was just for the chance to win big like tonight, and she is crossing her fingers for the call at one of her shows this month.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
I am so excited!!! My hostess got a call from Cora Fischer at the home office telling her she won the Carving Set and Reversible Carving Board!!! WaHoo!!!! Which means I won it, too!!!

We were already celebrating because this was my official 1,000th show!! I worked with my hostess and told her every guest would get a Season's Best cookbook. And, if there were more than 15 buying guests at the end of the night I would give away the 5" Santoku to a lucky customer!! Well 15 cookbooks were given out and a $50 knife given away!! I am thrilled with the sales, bookings, and recruit leads!!

It would have been a great night without the call, but having HO give almost $400 of products to us was huge!!!! Wow!!

I think the November booking is just for the chance to win big like tonight!!

Yah! Way to go! I completely forgot about HO possibly calling during my shows this weekend. 1000 shows... holy cow!

YAY for you!!! That's great! Congrats on your 1000th show. That's a great milestone! I plan to get there one day myself.
Crossing my fingers I get the call at one of my shows this month. CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go.

Congrats!!

Woo-hoo!! That's awesome! Congrats to both you and your host!

And congrats on 1000 shows...that's awesome!

Congratulations on winning!! Way to go!

Congrats! What fun! I won in August and it was a blast.

That is awesome on both accounts!!!!

Wow! Congratulations!

And love those ideas! It's not my 1,000th show but it IS my anniversary month ... maybe I should do something like that!

Wow, that is so cool!!! And your 1000th show too! Congratulations.:D

Woo-hoo!! That's awesome!

WOW that is great - Congrats on 1000 shows and winning!!

Great job, 1000 shows! And what a way to celebrate! You should create a thread of "Successful tips after 1000 shows".

Congrats on both things!:D

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on both the call and the 1000th show!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

Winning, having a successful show & it being your 1000th show are each great alone ... but combining all three ... what a night! ;)

:sing:Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!! How completely awesome and wonderful. What an astounding night for you, your host and your guests. I can only imagine how much excitement was in the air!!! Congrats all around!!!!! :cheerleader:

How Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky Girl........

Related to Wahoo!! Pampered Chef Called My Show Today!!

1. What does it mean to have Pampered Chef call my show?

Having Pampered Chef call your show means that you have reached a certain level of sales and bookings as a consultant, and the company wants to recognize and reward you by featuring you on their social media pages or other platforms.

2. How can I increase my chances of getting a call from Pampered Chef?

The best way to increase your chances of getting a call from Pampered Chef is to consistently meet and exceed your sales and booking goals. You can also share your show results and success stories with your upline or on social media to catch the attention of the company.

3. Will getting a call from Pampered Chef help my business?

Yes, getting a call from Pampered Chef can have a positive impact on your business. It can increase your credibility and exposure, which may lead to more bookings and sales. It also shows that you are a successful and dedicated consultant, which can attract potential team members.

4. What should I do if I receive a call from Pampered Chef?

Congratulations! If you receive a call from Pampered Chef, be sure to thank the company for the recognition and take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your business. Share the news with your customers and followers, and use the recognition to boost your sales and bookings.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can be featured by Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can be featured by Pampered Chef. The company loves to recognize and celebrate the success of their consultants, so keep up the good work and you may receive more calls in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies