• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Get the New Santoku Knife Early with Your Consultant Discount?

In summary, the Santoku knife is now available to new recruits through the July-August Recruiting Promotion, and is available for purchase beginning Aug. 1 for those who write in item #1053 on a personal order. The knife is priced at $70 and directors can purchase the knife at 30% off.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Look what it says on today's Weekly Bites!::D

Good news! You don't have to wait until September to purchase the brand new Santoku Knife. Beginning Aug. 1, write in item #1053 on a personal order and use your Consultant discount to purchase this indispensable, professional-quality tool. Please note that during August you are limited to one.

Part of the Forged Cutlery line, the Santoku Knife is perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing. Grantons (hollow recesses on both sides of the knife) create fine air pockets between the blade and the food and allow the blade to slice through most anything without sticking. This knife gives you all the precision and strength you should expect from fine cutlery.

The Santoku Knife is available to new recruits through the July-August Recruiting Promotion, so now is a great time to pick up yours so that you can show off this wonderful new product to your potential recruits.

It just doesn't say how much it is!:rolleyes: We'll have to wait another week I guess!:)

Well, I guess we get our discount on it which for me is 22% off. Man, I guess I'll wait until October to get it at 60% off.;)

PampMomof3 said:
It just doesn't say how much it is!:rolleyes: We'll have to wait another week I guess!:)

The Santoku knife is $70. Since directors can purchase the knife at 30% off, I wonder if we can purchase more than one and let our downlines get a better discount (20-22%). I know that the extra discount is a perk for directors but in this case I wonder if it would be okay?

Any thoughts? (Ha.....of course, you all have thoughts...the best thinkg about being on this board :D )

I didn't get a weekly bites today....but the post above says we can only get one in August.

You could always have a show and get it for 50% off or add it to a host order and save that way.

That's true. I haven't gotten my Weekly Bites yet either but if you log into CC, go under Managing Your Business and then News you can use, it's right there!;)

GeorgiaPeach said:
The Santoku knife is $70. Since directors can purchase the knife at 30% off, I wonder if we can purchase more than one and let our downlines get a better discount (20-22%). I know that the extra discount is a perk for directors but in this case I wonder if it would be okay?

Any thoughts? (Ha.....of course, you all have thoughts...the best thinkg about being on this board :D )

Let me answer my own question :) Just received my Weekly Bites and it says we can only purchase ONE Santoku knife in August.

I was hoping we'd get a bigger discount;) Oh well, at least we can get it early if we want.

Related to Can You Get the New Santoku Knife Early with Your Consultant Discount?

What is the difference between the Weekly Bites and Santoku Knife?

The Weekly Bites is a weekly email newsletter that provides recipes, kitchen tips, and product recommendations for Pampered Chef customers. The Santoku Knife is a versatile kitchen knife that is designed for slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits and vegetables.

Can I purchase the Weekly Bites and Santoku Knife separately?

Yes, you can purchase the Weekly Bites and Santoku Knife separately. The Weekly Bites is a free email newsletter, while the Santoku Knife can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I sign up for the Weekly Bites newsletter?

To sign up for the Weekly Bites newsletter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Sign Up" button on the homepage. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and select your preferences for the types of content you would like to receive.

What types of recipes can I expect to receive in the Weekly Bites newsletter?

The Weekly Bites newsletter features a variety of recipes, including main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. The recipes often showcase Pampered Chef products and are designed to be easy to prepare and delicious.

Is the Santoku Knife covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Santoku Knife is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your knife, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. Please note that the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the knife.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom