• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Selling Essentials: Get the Grill Pan & Santoku Knife!

In summary, the conversation is about ordering products for the Fall season. The speakers mention wanting to order the grill pan/press and the santoku knife, as well as other items like the Deep Dish Covered Baker and silicone cupcake pan. They also discuss the availability and discounts for ordering certain items and the possibility of backorders.
TinasKitchen
I earned the first level in the June Sellathon and I wanted to know what items you feel your guests would like to see for Fall.

I want to order the grill pan/press and the santoku knife. Anything else?

I'm in the same boat - I can't decide on what samples to get. I really want the new Deep Dish Covered Baker - but that would just be for me & my fall preview show. I know I wouldn't lug that thing to shows! It's hard -I want it all, but I don't want to spend that kind of money!! Suggestions on what is "needed" would be great!!
Thanks!
Joanne

TinasKitchen said:
I earned the first level in the June Sellathon and I wanted to know what items you feel your guests would like to see for Fall.

I don't think we can order the santuko, can we?

Weekly Bites says we can order it on a personal order starting August 1st.
But we'd only get our consultant discount that way... too bad I didn't earn it! ...22% off isn't worth it now...I"m waiting until April for Kit Enhancement month for 40% off of it.

Don't Wait!
ChefNic said:
Weekly Bites says we can order it on a personal order starting August 1st.
But we'd only get our consultant discount that way... too bad I didn't earn it! ...22% off isn't worth it now...I"m waiting until April for Kit Enhancement month for 40% off of it.

ChefNic don't wait. Host your own show in October and get it at 60% off! :) Or if you have a host in Septmeber who doesn't use a half price item you can get it then too.

I too love the deep covered Baker...I also think people will want to see the cutting board/measure cups & the forged cutlery (why I'm probably going to HAVE to spend $100 on pkg D;) ) I also want to get the colored things, I find people like to see exactly what the colors look like....and definately the grill pan/press! I've been wanting a grill pan for over a year, so now I'm getting mine at half off!:) I earned level 2, but it looks like I might be spending about $180 (yikes! tax write-off tho!)

Chef Becca KY said:
ChefNic don't wait. Host your own show in October and get it at 60% off! :) Or if you have a host in Septmeber who doesn't use a half price item you can get it then too.

I am so glad you reminded us of that! I always host my own show about every other month, so, I will have to make sure it fall in October. I want that knife but 20% is just not enough for me.

I am like yall, I cannot decide what to order.

TinasKitchen said:

Well if this helps you any....they are ALREADY back ordered with the paper napkins & the deep dish baker!!:mad: :mad: I chose sample package A & they didnt come, not even a note or email to let me know!:mad: So I guess before you ordered anything, call & make sure they still have it in stock!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

re:
Ginger428 said:
Well if this helps you any....they are ALREADY back ordered with the paper napkins & the deep dish baker!!:mad: :mad: I chose sample package A & they didnt come, not even a note or email to let me know!:mad: So I guess before you ordered anything, call & make sure they still have it in stock!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I want the silicone cupcake pan, I would bet that would be a big hit :)

Ginger428 said:

I received my new cranberry covered baker two days ago so they must have some in. I wouldn't hesitate to order a package just because something is on back order right now....we can't sell it until Sept 1st anyway.

The covered baker is not available as one of the 60% in October.

I ordered sample pkg A. The covered baker and the paper napkins are on backorder and paperwork shows they will be shipped 9/01.

Jeanie

GeorgiaPeach said:
I received my new cranberry covered baker two days ago so they must have some in. I wouldn't hesitate to order a package just because something is on back order right now....we can't sell it until Sept 1st anyway.

I wouldnt mind it so much, but they should have said something & also credit it off the package. I REALLY hate paying for things & not getting them, while the company selling it makes the money:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are right about not getting the Santoku now and waiting til Sept 1st and getting it on a possible hosts order but I'm afraid I will have to wait if everyone uses their credits up. Unless I can get together a few orders myself and get free products!

I would like the baker and the silicone pan. I think just for my own use the silicone would be great for cupcakes for my daughter at school or just to bring as a dessert to a show!

I may order the kit thats like $104.50.

Will any of you be making the new recipes?

Be careful submitting your own show. I submitted some orders for my grandma & used my name/shipping address so that she wouldn't have to deal with the boxes. I forgot to change the host's name to my grandma's & HO called me. They allowed me to change her name. They said that if I wouldn't have changed it to my grandma's (who did get the orders for me) that the host benefits & future booking benefits would be null.

I had no idea thats why we couldnt use our name. I did hear that I should use my husbands or daughters name so thats what i have been doing. Thanks for the heads up!

I usually use someone eles's name. My mom has hosted several! But I thought I read on Recipe for Success that you could hold your own show you just needed to mark it in CC that the consultant hosted it and you do not get the booking benefits but everything else was the same.

I got my grill pan today, and they told me it was back ordered until September. I am excited, because I am doing the panini sandwiches for my sneak preview show next week !!!

crystalscookingnow said:
Be careful submitting your own show. I submitted some orders for my grandma & used my name/shipping address so that she wouldn't have to deal with the boxes. I forgot to change the host's name to my grandma's & HO called me. They allowed me to change her name. They said that if I wouldn't have changed it to my grandma's (who did get the orders for me) that the host benefits & future booking benefits would be null.
Consultants can always submit shows in their own name (as host). If we are host we do not get the past host benefit and anything we order with the show discount is not commissionable. All other benefits are available to us.

When we choose to have a show shipped to us (someone else is host) we MUST put c/o Consultant Name in the first address line and then your address. If you leave out the "c/o" part PC will assume the host lives with you and the benefits are awarded as though the consultant was host.

mrssyvo said:
I got my grill pan today, and they told me it was back ordered until September. I am excited, because I am doing the panini sandwiches for my sneak preview show next week !!!

oh my goodness!! I hope mine comes too!!! i want to use my press sooooo bad!!!!

BethCooks4U said:

When we choose to have a show shipped to us (someone else is host) we MUST put c/o Consultant Name in the first address line and then your address. If you leave out the "c/o" part PC will assume the host lives with you and the benefits are awarded as though the consultant was host.

I am glad you posted this b/c I did not know it and I have a show to ship to me next week for a host. THANKS!

Related to Fall Selling Essentials: Get the Grill Pan & Santoku Knife!

What is included in the "Fall Selling Essentials" set?

The "Fall Selling Essentials" set includes a grill pan and a Santoku knife.

What makes the grill pan and Santoku knife essential for fall cooking?

The grill pan is perfect for making delicious grilled meats and vegetables, which are popular comfort foods during the fall season. The Santoku knife is a versatile tool that can be used for chopping, slicing, and dicing a variety of fall produce.

Are the grill pan and Santoku knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the grill pan and Santoku knife are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the grill pan be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the grill pan is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Is the Santoku knife made with high-quality materials?

Yes, the Santoku knife is made with high-carbon stainless steel, making it durable and long-lasting. The handle is also designed for comfort and grip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • SonyaVerrillo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefmoseley