• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Knife Block: Excitement for the Fall & Beyond!

In summary, the new knife block is made of high-quality bamboo, can hold up to 16 knives, is not dishwasher safe, comes with a 1-year warranty, and can be personalized with a laser engraved monogram or name.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
OK, so I am SO happy for a new knife block!

I can finally put my forged cutlery out this fall and retire my old Pampered Chef knife block set...

...love the new sprinkles too...

Iffy on the Christmas plates - market not the best around here for "specialty plates" but my cousin in Racine LOVED them.

Can't wait to get the Christmas cookbook.

I like the new season's best - a few things to try (I have pictures of most of those recipes) ;)

Hmm...what else...

Grinders are pretty cool...

Not thrilled that I FINALLY upgraded my grater and they change it!

Pastry wheel is neat!

OK peeps,

for those of us who have been waiting patiently and not been able to go to conference, MORE INFO PLEASE!! How about a complete list of new products??

Thanks Janet for your post, but I WANT MORE :D:D:D

OK, OK, I'll go find some of my pictures...

I thought Greg said to wait til tomorrow....

not to be a bummer but I saw a thread on here earlier with Greg saying we can start talking on SUn

I'm with you Janet - don't care for the holiday plates.

Uh-oh JUST found that Deb!I thought we were clear after wave 3...going to delete in a second.

Hi there! I can definitely feel your excitement for the new knife block! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always thrilled to see our customers enjoying our products. The new sprinkles are a fun addition, and I'm glad you like them. Our Christmas plates are definitely a hit with some of our customers, and I'm happy to hear your cousin in Racine loves them. The Christmas cookbook is definitely a must-have for the holiday season. I'm glad you're looking forward to trying out some of the new recipes in the Season's Best booklet. And I agree, the grinders and pastry wheel are pretty cool additions to our collection. I'm sorry to hear that you just upgraded your grater and now it's changed, but I'm sure you'll still get a lot of use out of it. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for our new products. Happy cooking!

What is the material of the new knife block?

The new knife block is made of high-quality bamboo, known for its durability and sustainability.

How many knives can the new knife block hold?

The new knife block can hold up to 16 knives, including a variety of sizes and types.

Is the new knife block dishwasher safe?

No, the new knife block is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash and dry the block to preserve its quality and longevity.

Does the new knife block come with a warranty?

Yes, the new knife block comes with a 1-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Can the new knife block be personalized?

Yes, the new knife block can be personalized with a laser engraved monogram or name for a unique and thoughtful gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
esavvymom