• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Kitchen Essentials: Cutlery, Bakeware, Cookware and More!

In summary, all of the new items for the fall are amazing. You can find the Cutting boards, the Silicone bakeware, the Executive cookware, the Griddle and Grill pan, and the GRILL PRESS on the website. There are also new utencils for the cookware, a strainer for the cookware (that won't fit the family skillet), and a new pattern for the SA's. There is a wonderful new piece for the Baker that has a deep dish cover.
Kelley Sells
Well Ladies, we where told to SPREAD THE WORD.....
The new fall items are UNREAL....
There is Forged Cutlery......
Paring, utility, chefs, santuko, and bread knives.......UNBELIEVABLE....
The Cutting boards are changed, they now have no more seperate net to avoid slippage, but now have grey slip proof on the sides that are marked for measuring. In all sizes PLUS a new board that has 3 measuring cups that you cut and put your food in.
There is the AWESOME (are you READY) Silicone fluted bakeware, but now your AVERAGE silicone, it has a steel reinforced ring so that it isn't flimsy....and there are 12 muffins that are different flowers so that you can do cupcakes ......
Executive cookware now has a Griddle and a Grill pan AND there is a GRILL PRESS......woo hoo....
Not to mention silicone wisks for the cookware, new utencils for the cookware, a strainer for the cookware (won't fit the family skillet)
There is a wonderful new pattern for the SA's AND new SA server....
STONEWARE NEW PIECE.....a deep dish Baker with Cover....

Oh there is sooo much, I am going to put my photos on Snapfish.com and come back with the link......so HOLD ON....

I do say, all the items will sell sell sell.....I am soooo excited....I can't wait to SHARE.......
I'll be back.....(sorry on my work computer....)

Hi Kel!
Did you earn any of the June Sellathon items? i think I earned the 1st one for selling $1500. I cant wait to get the grill press and grill pan (I have to buy them).

:) Hope you are doing well!

No...:( I didn't do ANY sales in June.....ick ick ick.....but I'm back up and running somewhat.....now that there are new products and the NC gave me a kick in the butt, I"m gonna walk that stage next year man......woo hoo.....

No doubt you will walk! and I'll be there with ya (hopefully the same wave next year!)

That Would Be Awesome.....I hope we can get the same wave next year, we'd have a blast.....I'd like to get the Sheraton next year, that seemed more of a happening area at night.....So I wonder when we find out what wave and when we can make reservations....LOL...can I tell you I can't WAIT.....

I have two girls doing their shows to earn kit credit now.....I'm still working feverishly at it and the Real Estate has slowed and I'm looking for a reg. paycheck and might go back to work full time, which is great as I'd meet MORE people....network, network, network......LOL

Hope all is well, I don't get on here much.....:(

Thank GOD Fall is here.....LOL....

1. What is "No More Secrecy"?

"No More Secrecy" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to promote transparency and openness in the food industry. It aims to educate consumers about the ingredients and sources of their food, and to encourage companies to be more transparent about their practices.

2. Why is it important to know what's in our food?

Knowing what's in our food allows us to make informed decisions about what we put into our bodies. It can also help us avoid potential allergens or harmful ingredients. Additionally, being aware of the sources and production methods of our food can have a bigger impact on the environment and our communities.

3. How does Pampered Chef support the "No More Secrecy" campaign?

Pampered Chef is committed to using high-quality, responsibly sourced ingredients in our products. We also provide information about the ingredients and sources of our products on our website and through our consultants. Additionally, we are actively involved in advocating for transparency and better food practices in the industry.

4. What can I do to support the "No More Secrecy" campaign?

You can start by educating yourself about the food you consume and asking questions about its ingredients and sources. You can also support companies that prioritize transparency and responsible sourcing. Sharing information and spreading awareness about the campaign can also make a difference.

5. Is "No More Secrecy" only about food ingredients?

No, "No More Secrecy" is also about promoting ethical and sustainable practices in the food industry. This includes fair treatment of workers, responsible sourcing of ingredients, and reducing waste and environmental impact. It encompasses all aspects of the food production process, not just the ingredients themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Devin
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cajunchelle