• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of Shoppers Fall-Winter 2006

turkey, carrots, potatoes, gravyThrow all them into our roasting pan if you want to be lazy (23)One batch, two batches, three batches, four, that’s what our stackable Cooling Racks are for (40)From cupcakes to sheet cakes there is nothing betterthan our easy-to-use 3 and a half inch Small Spreader! (29)This party is fun I am so glad that we met!But right now find the Simple Additions Entertaining Set (9)You can’t find these elsewhere, I really must share,The unmatchable qualities of our executive cookware! (20/21
gilliandanielle
Here is my version of QOS for the Fall. Feel free to add or delete anything you want!
Queen of the Shoppers 2006 Fall/ Winter

Let’s play a game, with this gift I will part,
If you were the first guest to arrive, that’s where it will start!
You thought this gift was meant for you, but I have another idea or two.

So let‘s get started, what could be greater?
Except getting the gift, by finding the Easy Accent Decorator! (39)

These will be so useful, surely you’ll see
Be the one to find the professional Forged Cutlery.(12/13)

No more sharp edges, no more of those cuts,
The Smooth-Edge Can opener has just the right touch (28)

Flip through the pages you can win I bet,
If you can find our must-have stainless steel bowl set (31)

Lay it over a bowl, and slice it right in,
Shred and crinkle also, with the Utimate Mandoline(16)

Thanksgiving means turkey, carrots, potatoes and gravy
Throw all them into our roasting pan if you want to be lazy (23)

A little one and a big one that’s wide as some tunnels,
In blue and green comes our flexible funnels (26)

One batch, two batches, three batches, four, that’s what our
Stackable Cooling Racks are for (40)

From cupcakes to sheet cakes there is nothing better
than our easy-to use 3 and a half inch Small Spreader! (29)

This party is fun I am so glad that we met!
But right now find the Simple Additions Entertaining Set (9)

You can’t find these elsewhere, I really must share,
The unmatchable qualities of our executive cookware! (20/21)

Now to the person who finds our Food Chopper
You keep the gift as you’re the “Queen of the Shoppers”! (17)

Read about this product, and you’ll be a fan
of all that you can make in the Executive Grill Pan!(20)

Here is the attatchment if you want it that way:

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers 2006.doc
    4.5 KB · Views: 539
This is cute. I have never heard of this - do you just give it to each guest for info or is it a game?

Thank you so much for sharing!!! Words are just not my thing, but I really love to play this game at my shows.

It's a game. Start with a doorprize in your hand, read the first verse, give to the first person to arrive (per poem) and then they have to pass to the one who finds the first item mentioned, etc. The queen of the shopper is the one at the end who finds the chopper (that's usually the last verse).

I started having repeat guests so I switched it up that they each got a chocolate when they found something and the one with the most chocolates wins....since the repeat guests knew to just wait for the last verse and holler out the food chopper page.

I have the best luck w/ this game. I love the updated version. Thanks

Thank you! LOVE IT!! I can't wait to use it - my Hosts seem to always want a "game". Do you have the one from Spring/Summer? I could still use it at the August Shows. I searched and didn't see one in the files - only Fall/Winter. I know I could modify it, but I have a show tomorrow and I'm trying to pack my stuff!!
Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
Thank you! LOVE IT!! I can't wait to use it - my Hosts seem to always want a "game". Do you have the one from Spring/Summer? I could still use it at the August Shows. I searched and didn't see one in the files - only Fall/Winter. I know I could modify it, but I have a show tomorrow and I'm trying to pack my stuff!!
Joanne

Here's the one I've used for Spring Summer.

Attachments

• 2006QUEEN OF SHOPPERS _ GOOD VERSION.doc
    22 KB · Views: 784
Here is the Spring/ Summer version! I copied it from a post I made when I first came up with the new (Spring) version in Feb.Hey everyone! Here is my updated version. I made some up for the new products. They are silly, but my guests had a ball laughing at my attempts! The gift was a gift-wrapped jar opener.Queen of the Shoppers 2006 Spring/ SummerLet’s play a game, with this gift I will part,
If you were the first guest to arrive, that’s where it will start!
You thought this gift was meant for you, but I have another idea or two.So let‘s get started, what could be greater?
Except getting the gift, by finding the Easy Accent Decorator! (39)This product is so useful, I just can’t wait,
For you to see all the features of the Ultimate Slice and Grate (13)No more sharp edges, no more of those cuts,
The Smooth-Edge Can opener has just the right touch (26)Flip through the pages you can win I bet,
If you can find our must-have stainless steel bowl set (29)For beef and chicken, yeast or candy
The Digital Thermometer will be quite handy! (31)Thanksgiving means turkey, carrots, potatoes and gravy
Throw all them into our roasting pan if you want to be lazy (?)A little one and a big one that’s wide as some tunnels,
In blue and green comes our flexible funnels (?)One batch, two batches, three batches, four, that’s what our
Stackable Cooling Racks are for (40)They will flatter your kitchen, they look good even wet,
2 trendy Spring colors surround the Tattersall Towel Set (25)From cupcakes to sheet cakes there is nothing better
than our easy-to use 3 ½ inch Small Spreader! (27)This party is fun I am so glad that we met!
But right now find the Simple Additions Entertaining Set (10)You can’t find these elsewhere, I really must share,
The unmatchable qualities of our executive cookware! (19/ 20)Now to the person who finds our Food Chopper
You keep the gift as you’re the “Queen of the Shoppers”! (13)

Gillian,
You are AWESOME!! Thanks for the quick reply & PM to let me know!!
Thanks again!!
Joanne

Carolyn,
I just had a chance to check your's out - I love the addition of the "recruiting" at the end.
Thanks!!
Joanne

I love the recruiting tie in on Carolyn's too! Maybe tag it onto the new fall one and you're set until March!

Thanks for such a cute game at shows!!

They are all awesome. I had used a version for awhile and people love it. You just cant use it when you've had the same people at the shows.. they usually end up winning b/c they knwo the catalog by now lol

You could adapt this game to repeat crowds by cutting out the phrases and pulling them out one by one say, out of the small batter bowl. Then nobody will know when the chopper verse is coming. If they have been to enough that they are just sitting on the chopper page make everyone find each item and hold their catalogs up or something. Or you could make an alternate final paragraph:

These products slice and grate whatever is in there hoppers,
and the one who finds them is the Queen of Shoppers!

SO here is my question...... what do you give to the guest that wins the game??????

I have a money bag I fill w/ small items like the citrus peeler, a seasons best cookbook, twixt clip, mini spatuala, etc. Anything I would like I figure they would like also. But I let them pick a product from the bag.

shano said:
I have a money bag I fill w/ small items like the citrus peeler, a seasons best cookbook, twixt clip, mini spatuala, etc. Anything I would like I figure they would like also. But I let them pick a product from the bag.

See I have some door prizes but I am never sure what would be approprate for games like that .... thanks for the tip!!

When I need those extra few dollars on a show I buy a few quikcuts and citris peelers or SB's to give away in the future for games like these!

I didn't see the post about the recruits?? Could someone either send it to me or post it please :)

thanks

I took the coffee and tea out of the order that I got from my first show( I hosted my own) I am not a coffee or tea drinker... but I gave one of them out to the person that brought a friend with her to the show....it was a hit!!!! They all thought that was a clever idea!!!! I got three bookings off of that show alone!!! WHOO!!!

I love this idea. At least the guests are somewhat focused for a brief time. I will have to try this one.

do you guys order door prizes for all of your parties all of the time??

I do a door prize and if I play games, I give prize or prizes with each game and I also do bring a friend and get a gift.

When I went to shows I loved it when I got free things, even it if was something small, so I love giving prizes.

I had someone comment that they were booking a show with me, as at last show, hostess got a SB and that was all, I always try to do something else along with SB, not much, but something. And for door prizes/prizes I do in little baggies and make them "special".

HTH,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I do a door prize and if I play games, I give prize or prizes with each game and I also do bring a friend and get a gift.

When I went to shows I loved it when I got free things, even it if was something small, so I love giving prizes.

I had someone comment that they were booking a show with me, as at last show, hostess got a SB and that was all, I always try to do something else along with SB, not much, but something. And for door prizes/prizes I do in little baggies and make them "special".

HTH,

Lisa

See I ordered little things of sample and such togive a way but sometimes I Feel like I am giving them away too much..... Like one of my games that I play are the top five reasons to host a pampered chef show!!!!!
That is always a hit at my shows!!!!

I used it at my show on Friday - it was a hoot!! I had some extra prizes, one of them was a mini-serving spatula in my bag. I listened to the guests as they were waiting for me to start, and one said "I bought a little metal spatula thingy years ago & loved it, but mine broke so I'm buying that tonight." So when we got ready to play the game - they were like "ok" until I pulled out the prize - then they were hooked!! You should have seen these grown women fighting for that thing. One said "you guys are giving me stress listening to how fast your pages are turning" Then I would drive them nuts because if an item came up in the game that I didn't get to talk about in my demo, I would pause and give some info!! They were hilarious!! Then when I got to the end, I started to read the poem about the "opportunity" and one guest said "Honey, you don't need to convince us to HOST a show - we are already going to do it." I said, "actually I need to talk about my job for a bit." Then I had a guest come up to me during her order, and ask for info! She is going to do a Catalog show to earn her kit and sign before the end of August!! Whoo-Hoo!!:D
Thank you for this game!!
Joanne

I tried this game at my show today and everyone loved it! The show had everyone from ages 12-60 plus there and everyone couldn't flip fast enough. There was only 3 buying guests (people came as husband/wife/child), but almost everyone (including the outside order) had at least $60 in sales, so show sales are at like $340 with only 5 orders! I also got 1 recruit lead from the neice of the host (college age) and one of the 12 year olds wants to do it so bad she is going to go home and convince her mom to be a consultant, or at least host a show. I am definately doing this game again, as everyone, even the guys, said how great a time they had!

I am gonna have to try that game and see how it works !!!

Glad I could help! I love coming up with the little phrases! My favorite one was a stretch to come up with but it is the one about the funnels that are as wide as some tunnels! I couldn't find anything else to rhyme with funnel!! Actually what made me think about it was the tunnel from Portage Glacier to Whittier (for anyone who has ever been to Alaska) It is a one lane 3 mile tunnel that has railroad tracks down the middle. If your tires slide off the side of the tracks you hit the sidewalk and bounce to the other sidewalk.

Believe me all these ideas are awsome, and new ways to improve my shows
!!!!!

Very cute idea! I think I'll use the S/S one at my Open House in a couple of weeks! I like winning things too, in fact that is what led me to the Pampered Chef. When I was 16, I went with an adult friend to a Pampered Chef show (had no idea what it was, and just went with her for the company) and I won the citrus peeler! I can't remember how I won it, but I was so estatic! Here were a room of about 8-10 adults, and I was the 16 year old that won! Well, that stayed with me for YEARS, and I always remembered how much fun I had at that show. Well, 10 years later I signed up to be a consultant and I've been doing it for about 2 years! :D

Heather, It's little things like that, that will stick with people for a long time, and evenutally they will come back to PC!!!! I DID !!!

OK - I've seen this game but I've never done it and I am looking for something to liven up a brunch show that I have coming up on Saturday morning - so this just might be perfect!

When do you play this? At the beginning of the show - after the introductions - or at the end. I've just never done this and want it to be fun and as relaxed as possible. I do have a cute idea to go with this - at conference in the Live Kitchen Show workshop - the consultant presenting did a thing where she "threw knives". LOL

At the end of her demo she says "Now who has ever wanted to just throw a knife at someone - or be a knife thrower" (something like that)....all the guests had to ask her something about her business (great idea for recruiting). The first person that ask her got a Quikcut Paring Knife thrown at them by her (wrapped up and still in the package - lol). With the next question, that person throws the knife to them. It was hilarious watching that knife get thrown all over the place!

She said she does it as a closing to every show. It really wakes the guests up and she said it is hilarious watching them throw that knife around and fight over a $1.25 knife. She set the timer for 5 min - but with the Queen of the Shoppers Game, you could just use that for the timing. I can't wait to try it!

Leah or anyone that knows, I have not heard of the game of Top five reasons to host a Pampered Chef show, how is that played?

I really like this game because it lets you stop selling for a minute and have fun. People are still flipping through the catalog, but you are entertaining them as well. Nothing get people excited like the adrenaline of racing, and winning a $1 gift!

I did mine after I put the food in the oven/end of my demo and before I started collecting orders. I ended by talking about the "opportunity" - now I got my first recruit! Whoo-Hoo!!
Joanne

Good for you Joanne! People love seeing how much fun this job can be!!

BNORCROSS said:
Leah or anyone that knows, I have not heard of the game of Top five reasons to host a Pampered Chef show, how is that played?

What you do is start with #5 first, and let the guest guess the reasons, the guest who gets the # 1 reason to host a Pampered Chef show, gets the prize!!

Where is the list of reasons? Do I make my own?

At my next show I am also going to do the host benefits quiz that I got off here somewhere.

Attachments

• HOST BENEFIT QUIZ.doc
    144 KB · Views: 353

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies