• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Grill Pan--Use in the Oven, Also??

In summary, the customer can use the pizza grill pan in the oven, but it is not recommended because it gets as hot as an oven.
gailz2
Gold Member
Is there any reason a customer couldn't buy the pizza grill pan to use in the oven? It would probably be at a lower temperature than what a grill could be, so I don't see why not. I tried to talk a customer into a stone for it, but she wanted the grill pan.

of course she can use it in the oven.....

HO doesn't recommend it because they say it's best used on the grill but I don't see why not.

I hope these questions lead to a round pizza sheet pan. I would never make pizza on a stone in the oven for my guests who need gluten free dough because of allergy concerns. I am getting the pizza pan because I need to be able to do pizza on the grill for a guest with Celliac.

wadesgirl said:
HO doesn't recommend it because they say it's best used on the grill but I don't see why not.

I asked home office sales managers at SL and they said they didn't see why not since the grill gets as hot as an oven.

I have used mine many times in the oven and it's perfect! My husband prefers a metal pizza pan with holes to a stone for pizza are in it and the one we had was in sad shape when this came out. This one is better than what I had before.

BethCooks4U said:
I asked home office sales managers at SL and they said they didn't see why not since the grill gets as hot as an oven.

I have used mine many times in the oven and it's perfect! My husband prefers a metal pizza pan with holes to a stone for pizza are in it and the one we had was in sad shape when this came out. This one is better than what I had before.

It's been asked multiple times on FB and every time they post that they don't recommend it. But I agree, it's a metal baking pan so why not!

1. How do I use the pizza grill pan in the oven?

To use the pizza grill pan in the oven, preheat your oven to the desired temperature according to your pizza recipe. Then, place the pizza grill pan on the center rack of the oven and allow it to heat up for 10-15 minutes. Once heated, carefully transfer your pizza onto the pan and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

2. Can the pizza grill pan be used on a gas grill?

Yes, the pizza grill pan can be used on a gas grill. Simply preheat your grill to the desired temperature, then place the pizza grill pan directly on the grill grates. Allow it to heat up for 10-15 minutes before transferring your pizza onto the pan and grilling according to your recipe's instructions.

3. Is the pizza grill pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pizza grill pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge for best results.

4. Can I use the pizza grill pan to cook other foods besides pizza?

Yes, the pizza grill pan can be used to cook a variety of foods like quesadillas, flatbreads, and even vegetables. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly for different foods.

5. How do I clean and maintain my pizza grill pan?

To clean your pizza grill pan, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the non-stick surface. For maintenance, lightly oil the pan before each use and avoid using high heat, which can cause warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • gailz2