• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Grill Pan Special Magnetic? Find Out Here!

In summary, a grill pan magnetic is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that features a magnetic base and can be used on a variety of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is designed to create grill marks and enhance the flavor of grilled foods without the need for an outdoor grill. To use it, simply place it on the stovetop and cook as you would on an outdoor grill. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It can be used to cook a variety of foods and does not require seasoning before use.
pamperedberry
Gold Member
I have a customer who is interested in the Grill Pan special.....but asked me if it was magnetic. "My stove top is one of those that are heated my magnetic energy and all my pans have to be magnetic in order to work."

I'm not at home to try mine....Does anyone know off-hand???

Thanks!

She's speaking of an induction cooktop. Only the Stainless Steel cookware is induction compatible.

NooraK said:
She's speaking of an induction cooktop. Only the Stainless Steel cookware is induction compatible.
That would be a sales-deterrent for that type of cooktop, you'd think. (It would be in MY book.)

Always ask if it is a hybrid then it will work

Here's what the U&CG saysCookware may be used on a glass or ceramic cooktop, electric coil or gas burner range. Do not use on induction cooktops.

They do need to update that info... Hybrids are fairly new and the left side I can use either set and the right is stainless only.

Teresa Lynn said:
They do need to update that info... Hybrids are fairly new and the left side I can use either set and the right is stainless only.

In a hybrid, the one side of the cooktop is still an induction top, the other side is a traditional, so techincally the U&G still applies. I can't be used on the induction side.

Thanks for the info everyone!!

What is a grill pan magnetic?

A grill pan magnetic is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that features a magnetic base and can be used on a variety of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is designed to create grill marks and enhance the flavor of grilled foods without the need for an outdoor grill.

How do I use a grill pan magnetic?

To use a grill pan magnetic, simply place it on the stovetop and turn the burner on to the desired temperature. Once heated, place your food on the pan and cook as you would on an outdoor grill. The magnetic base helps to evenly distribute heat and create those sought-after grill marks.

Is the grill pan magnetic dishwasher safe?

Yes, the grill pan magnetic is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the pan. Simply use warm water and a mild dish soap to clean the pan, and dry thoroughly before storing.

What types of foods can be cooked on a grill pan magnetic?

A grill pan magnetic is perfect for cooking a wide variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, and even fruits. You can use it to make grilled sandwiches, burgers, steaks, and more. The possibilities are endless!

Do I need to season the grill pan magnetic before use?

No, the grill pan magnetic does not require seasoning before use. However, we recommend lightly coating the surface with oil or cooking spray before each use to prevent sticking and make clean-up easier. Over time, the pan will develop a natural non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EMarth123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies