• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revolutionize Your Pantry Organization with Magnet Reorder Labels

In summary, the Magnet Pantry Reorder system uses magnetic strips and reusable labels to organize pantry items. It can be used for any pantry items, not just Pampered Chef products, and can be purchased in pieces or as a set. The labels and magnets are reusable and replacement options are available.
naekelsey
Gold Member
So I had a "light bulb" last night and wanted to see if anyone else thought it was a good idea.

I have heard concerns over a Pantry Reorder Label not being used but what if it was a magnet. Then it could go on their fridge and be at hands reach anytime they needed it.

The magnet could be given to the customer at the party when the order is placed or mailed to someone who orders through the website or an oof..

naekelsey said:
So I had a "light bulb" last night and wanted to see if anyone else thought it was a good idea.

I have heard concerns over a Pantry Reorder Label not being used but what if it was a magnet. Then it could go on their fridge and be at hands reach anytime they needed it.

The magnet could be given to the customer at the party when the order is placed or mailed to someone who orders through the website or an oof..

I give out magnet business cards to everybody! Be careful putting them in the mail though, they can actually get stuck in the mail slot and may not make it to the destination right away!

I think this is a great idea! Having a magnet that can easily be placed on the fridge would make it more convenient for customers to remember to reorder. It's a simple and practical solution that could potentially lead to more reorders. Plus, having the magnet on the fridge would also serve as a reminder of the brand and products, which could potentially lead to more sales as well. Overall, I think this is a great idea that could definitely benefit the business.

1. How does the Magnet Pantry Reorder system work?

The Magnet Pantry Reorder system uses magnetic strips and reusable labels to organize your pantry items. Simply stick the labels on your pantry containers and use the included magnet to mark your inventory levels. When it's time to restock, just reorder the items on the list and stick the magnet on your fridge for easy access.

2. Can I use the Magnet Pantry Reorder system for non-Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Magnet Pantry Reorder system can be used for any pantry items, not just Pampered Chef products. The labels and magnets are customizable and can be used for any type of pantry organization.

3. Do I have to purchase the entire Magnet Pantry Reorder system at once?

No, you can purchase the system in pieces or as a set. The starter set includes the magnetic strips, labels, and magnet, while additional pieces can be purchased separately as needed.

4. Are the labels and magnets reusable?

Yes, the labels and magnets are reusable. The labels can be easily removed and reapplied to new containers, and the magnet can be used over and over again to mark inventory levels.

5. Can I purchase replacement labels and magnets?

Yes, replacement labels and magnets are available for purchase. We also offer customizable labels and magnets if you need more or want to personalize them for your specific pantry items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • twinmomjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sarahmarie
  • pcchefjane