• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping Alert: $1,100 Order Shipped Overnight!

In summary, the conversation was about the speed of shipping for products from different direct sales companies. The participants discussed their positive experiences with PC's fast shipping and direct shipping options, as well as negative experiences with other companies like Partylite. They also mentioned the speed of new consultant kits being shipped and the importance of checking for accuracy.
Liquid Sky
Last night, I submitted an $1,100 show. It has already shipped out. Wow..PC must have given those warehouse employees tons of coffee this morning. :D

They have been moving super fast lately with their shipping. It's on the many things that I love about PC!!

I know! I submitted one at 10:30am. Got an email by 2:30pm that it was shipped! FedEx showed it that night. I get it tomorrow.

It's seriously amazing how fast they get stuff out. Makes my hosts and customers SUPER happy. :love:

I'll have the product before they even debit my account!

All other direct sales companies that I know take forever to ship!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
All other direct sales companies that I know take forever to ship!!

Partylite is the WORST. Every time I have ordered, it's taken a MINIMUM of 3 weeks to get my stuff. I am in AZ and they have 2 warehouses, one in Cali and the other in AZ. Amazing how slow they are.

Even for a replacement product took about a month to get to me. Turned me off to the company big time.

I did a show and they held my order for three weeks before they even decided to ship it. Then I had angry guest becasue they thought the consultant was stealing money!!! It was a mess... NEVER AGAIN!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I did a show and they held my order for three weeks before they even decided to ship it. Then I had angry guest becasue they thought the consultant was stealing money!!! It was a mess... NEVER AGAIN!

Yep -- never again here too. It's a shame cuz I do actually like a FEW items they carry. I think I'll just buy stock off hand when I see them at trade shows and what not.

Yeah it was a horrible experince to go through, and the consutlant wanted me to sign up to sell it!! UH NO!!!

Liquid Sky said:
Partylite is the WORST. Every time I have ordered, it's taken a MINIMUM of 3 weeks to get my stuff. I am in AZ and they have 2 warehouses, one in Cali and the other in AZ. Amazing how slow they are.

Even for a replacement product took about a month to get to me. Turned me off to the company big time.

Oh great, thanks for the heads up. Went to a party Dec 15, consultant just charged my card yesterday so now I guess I have to wait even longer to get my stuff!

That's really sad!! She should have at least told you that she was waiting a while to turn in a show!!! The other thing that I love about PC is direct shipping!!!! Other direct sales companies do not offer that!!! Partylite would be one of them!

mommyhugz1978 said:
That's really sad!! She should have at least told you that she was waiting a while to turn in a show!!!

Ya know, I seriously think w/ Partylite it's not the consultant's holding off on the shows. I think it's their Home Office that drags the ball...which is a shame. I can't speak for all consultant's but I know mine (who is actually a host of mine as well...and a pretty good friend) submitted my show and my card took a few weeks to be charged as well. UGH!!!!

I haven't had very good experinces with them on that front so I told my consutlant that I can't host shows like that anymore. There were things that I wanted for Christmas and got after Christmas.

I hope they're being that quick with the New Consultant Kits. Just added a great woman to my team. :)

Got my kit shipped from IL to PA in 7 days.

raebates said:
I hope they're being that quick with the New Consultant Kits. Just added a great woman to my team. :)

Rae,
they are.. my new consultant signed up 27 Dec. she had her kit on 30 Dec!!
in time for her Jan 1 Show.. which was $900!!!:sing: her 2nd show is this Sat.

raebates said:

I have found (the past few months) that my new team members are getting their kits in 5 days from submitting the agreements. I am in AZ.
Super fast!!!!!!

Yeah the new consutlant kits are SUPER FAST!!!

Party I closed on the 5th was shipped on the 6th.. I was shocked..

They might be fast but make sure you are checking for accuracy! My show that was submitted on 12/31 was missing THREE items! Sheesh. Small items but still, now I have 3 customers waiting for products.

Super. I'm only a day's shipping from the HO, but my newest team member is in TX. I wasn't sure how long it would take for her to get her kit.

Shipping will be fast this month because it's a slow month for PC. Next month being double incentives, shipping will slow a little. Everyone is holding their best shows for February.

Shelly Flanagan said:
Shipping will be fast this month because it's a slow month for PC. Next month being double incentives, shipping will slow a little. Everyone is holding their best shows for February.

Not me. I submit my shows in the month they are held. It's actually against PC's policy to hold shows over and submit them as a different month. Plus, that would really suck for your January hosts who earned 50% more free product.

I submitted a show on the 27th. It still shows as picked status. I closed one on the 29th and it still shows received.

ChefBeckyD said:
Not me. I submit my shows in the month they are held. It's actually against PC's policy to hold shows over and submit them as a different month. Plus, that would really suck for your January hosts who earned 50% more free product.

If it's dated January and submitted in early February the host would still get the benefits but the consultant would not get credit for any February incentive anyway (it would count for commission and being active only as the incentive rules is held and submitted).

I submit mine when held too.

Shelly Flanagan said:

Actually most of the months and most of the time shipping is pretty fast. I can get orders within 2-5 days of submitting. What slows HO down is the end of the month because a lot of consultants submit theirs show the last week of the month and most of those are submitted the last two days of the month. Some cannot help it but it doesn't help HO at all.

I personally do not hold shows over to the next month. I encourage all hosts no matter what day the show is at the end of the month that we have to close by the end of the month.

skaugchef said:
I submitted a show on the 27th. It still shows as picked status. I closed one on the 29th and it still shows received.

If you look at the top of the shipping page it will tell you what day they are currently working on.

wadesgirl said:
If you look at the top of the shipping page it will tell you what day they are currently working on.

It says they're still working on shows from the 26th

YEAH!!! The one that closed on the 27th shipped out today!!!!

ARGH! I closed one on Friday and when I pull it up it still says working on shows from the 26th but My friend had hers close last night and it already shipped. I wonder how their system works.

1. How did my order ship out so quickly?

The warehouse employees were likely given extra resources and incentives to ensure fast processing and shipping of orders.

2. Did I pay extra for overnight shipping?

It is possible that the $1,100 order qualified for free overnight shipping, or that the shipping was expedited at no additional cost.

3. Can I trust the quality of the items if they were shipped so quickly?

The speed of shipping does not necessarily reflect the quality of the items. However, if you have any concerns, you can contact the company for more information.

4. How can I track my order?

You should have received a tracking number for your order. You can use this to track the progress of your shipment.

5. Is it common for PC to ship orders out so quickly?

It depends on the company's policies and procedures, but some companies prioritize fast shipping as a way to provide excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Dawn4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg