• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Order Shipped in Record Time - Super Fast Shipping!

In summary, the typical processing time for orders is 1-2 business days, with the possibility of it taking up to 3 business days during high-volume periods. Standard shipping (3-5 business days) and expedited shipping (1-2 business days) are both available, with expedited shipping incurring an additional fee. Once an order is shipped, a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent, allowing customers to track their order on the company's website or through the carrier. If a customer needs to change their shipping address, they should contact customer service as soon as possible, although changes may not be possible once the order has been shipped. Currently, the company only offers shipping within the United States, but they
mandydollie
I submitted a show this morning and it already SHIPPED!!!!!! Wow!

They must be REALLY slow, because I've called HO twice this week about a product adjustment, and they just answered right away (no wait time).

Wow, that's amazing! It's great to hear that the shipping process was so fast for your show. I hope everything arrived in perfect condition and that you're happy with your purchase. It's always exciting to receive something you've been looking forward to so quickly. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us!

Related to Get Your Order Shipped in Record Time - Super Fast Shipping!

What is the typical processing time for orders?

The typical processing time for orders is 1-2 business days. However, during high-volume times such as holidays, processing may take up to 3 business days.

What shipping methods are available for orders?

We offer standard shipping, which typically takes 3-5 business days, and expedited shipping, which typically takes 1-2 business days. Please note that expedited shipping may incur an additional fee.

How can I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the carrier's website.

What if I need to change my shipping address?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes, but please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our team is working on expanding our shipping options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies