• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Shipping Services | Orders Received on 10/1 Still Being Processed

In summary, the conversation discusses a potential delay in shipping orders due to a high volume of orders being submitted at the end of the month. The person also shares their experience with their own order being shipped quickly and accurately. There is also a discussion about the location from which orders are shipped and the potential use of Smart Post for supply orders.
pkd09
Silver Member
I know we are spoiled how fast our shipping dept gets orders out fast but I am looking at shows submitted 10/1 and still showing as received. A week behind is so rare.

:blushing:I thought I saw on CC yesterday or the day before when I was checking my shipping status that they are finishing up Sept. orders now. Don't quote me on that, as I'm new, but I did read that when checking my shipping status. I thought that seemed slow, but as I said, I'm new so didn't know if that was the norm.

Have no fear, they will catch up, quickly. End of month submission and turn around is always slow, and I have no idea why people wait (I know some who do this).

They are not behind. Their "normal" turn around time is 10-12 business days which means 1-2 weeks. Yes we can get spoiled when they are turning orders around the next day but this isn't anything that doesn't happen every month. HO has asked time and time again not to hold orders until the end of the month. Now I know that cannot be helped when a show is at the end of the month but when 75% or more of the shows are submitted the last week of the month (cannot remember the exact statistic) shipping will slow down a little.

What would be the reason for people to hold them till the end of the month? Is it that people are just lazy and submitting them last minute?

Jenn822 said:
What would be the reason for people to hold them till the end of the month? Is it that people are just lazy and submitting them last minute?

There are a lot of reasons people hold their orders. I know some people who will tell a host "we have until the end of the month to submit your order". Well, guess when the host decides to close her show?

Other people have shows toward the middle or end of the month and rush to meet the "held and submitted" deadline to save their September sales or meet a goal.

My recruiter submitted 2 shows recently ... they shipped even though HO said he was still shipping orders from the day before. It does turn around quickly! But sometimes it does help to give a quick call to HO to make sure nothing is wrong with your order.

They're not behind. They're just not ahead. I submitted a $3300 fundraiser on Sept 29th. It was delivered on Tuesday--8 boxes, 54 orders, and not a single thing was missing or broken and there was nothing extra. I'll wait a few more days if the flipside will be accurate orders.

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for samples and supply orders to come in? When I hosted a show, I received the items about 3-4 days after my consultant submitted it. I also received my kit 2 days after I ordered it. But my supply order is saying it's not going to be delivered until the 18th and it shipped on the 12th. I know items are being shipped from different locations, but I've never known Fedex to take almost a week to deliver something. It's odd that it's taking more than 3 days to go from the midwest to TN.

My Grand Opening is the 16th and I ordered items that I'll need for that.

your supply order might be coming via Smart Post.Everything ships from the warehouse in Addison, IL. There are no other PC locations.

I was thinking things were taking a little longer, but not so much that I had called and worried about it. I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to stress about it.

Oh, and I agree that I would rather them take a little longer and be correct. I had lots of trouble over the summer.

That's weird. I placed a supply order on Friday and I received it today. That's the quickest I've ever received a supply order- and I needed the spices for my Open House on Saturday so it worked out!

DebbieJ that is so funny! I was told that the supply orders, kits and sample packages do ship from a different location. I think it is 180 Meadow Road in Addison where we also send our returns. So who knows what is really the truth on that one then.

DebbieJ said:
your supply order might be coming via Smart Post.

Everything ships from the warehouse in Addison, IL. There are no other PC locations.

pampered1224 said:
DebbieJ that is so funny! I was told that the supply orders, kits and sample packages do ship from a different location. I think it is 180 Meadow Road in Addison where we also send our returns. So who knows what is really the truth on that one then.

My supply order (which has the estimate delivery date of the 18th) says it's coming from Fedex Smartpost New Berlin, WI. And my samples order (which is really just outlet items) was JUST updated to say the same. Up until like an hour ago, it was still saying Initiated but not picked up. :confused:

So what is smartpost?? I wish I would have known that customer items apparently ship faster than our items. I won't get either of my orders in time for my Grand Opening. :rolleyes:

jessinthekitchen said:
That's weird. I placed a supply order on Friday and I received it today. That's the quickest I've ever received a supply order- and I needed the spices for my Open House on Saturday so it worked out!

I wish I were that lucky. :(

Smartpost means it's shipped partway via FedEx and completed by USPS. It generally takes longer. I could be wrong, but I believe that everything ships out of essentially the same place, a suburb of Chicago. I think they are handled by different department than standard product shipments, which means they're leaving from a different address.

Last edited:

1. What is the estimated shipping time for orders received on 10/1?

The estimated shipping time for orders received on 10/1 is typically 3-5 business days. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on the availability of the product and your location.

2. Why is my order from 10/1 still being processed?

There could be a few reasons why your order from 10/1 is still being processed. It could be due to high demand for the product, delays in shipping, or issues with the product itself. Rest assured, our team is working diligently to fulfill your order as soon as possible.

3. Can I track my order that was received on 10/1?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This will allow you to track the status of your order and estimate the delivery date.

4. Is there a way to expedite the shipping process for my order from 10/1?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the shipping process for specific orders. Our shipping process is automated and orders are fulfilled in the order they were received. However, you can choose a faster shipping method at checkout for an additional fee.

5. What should I do if my order from 10/1 has not arrived within the estimated shipping time?

If your order from 10/1 has not arrived within the estimated shipping time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to track your order and provide an update on its status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224