• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question About Submitting Orders

In summary, to submit orders for your customers, you can either enter them online or submit a paper order form to your consultant. Online orders are processed faster with lower risk of errors. There is a deadline for submitting orders, which varies depending on your consultant and current promotions. It is important to communicate with your consultant and submit orders by the specified deadline for timely delivery. Changes can be made to online orders before the deadline, but not to paper order forms. Payment can be made online through your Pampered Chef account or in person with your consultant. Delivery time varies depending on product availability and location, and your consultant will provide an estimated delivery date and any updates on delays.
Pampered Zoe
I have only submitted 3 shows, but the first two showed up in my SS tracking status page quite quickly, and the last one was submitted on Friday, and still isn't showing up. How long does it take to show up on average? I also noticed that they are only shipping shows received through the 14th... my first two shows shipped the day after I sent them. I figure that was exceptionally fast, but not shipping for a week seems really slow.

Any thoughts from you more experienced consultants?

If you submitted them through Pampered Partner, I would verify with your transmission logs to ensure that your show went through.
I once hadashow take a long time to ship when PC was unexpectedly slammed with stoneware orders at the end of September. But it showed up under my tracking as "received" under the shipment status page

Hi there! It's great to hear that your first two shows showed up quickly in your SS tracking status page. From my experience, the time it takes for a show to show up can vary. Sometimes it can show up within a few days, while other times it can take a bit longer. It also depends on the volume of shows being submitted and processed by the company. In terms of shipping, it's possible that your first two shows were shipped quickly because they were received and processed faster. As for the shows only being shipped through the 14th, it could be that the company is prioritizing older shows first before moving on to newer ones. I would suggest reaching out to the company's customer service for more information on their processing and shipping timelines. Hope this helps!

1. How do I submit orders for my customers?

To submit orders for your customers, you can either enter them online through your Pampered Chef account or you can submit a paper order form to your consultant. Online orders are typically processed faster and have a lower risk of errors.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting orders?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting orders. The deadline varies depending on your consultant and the current promotions. It is important to communicate with your consultant and submit orders by the specified deadline to ensure timely delivery.

3. Can I make changes to my submitted order?

If you have submitted an online order, you may be able to make changes to it before the deadline. However, if you have submitted a paper order form, changes may not be possible. It is best to contact your consultant as soon as possible to discuss any changes you may need to make.

4. How do I pay for my submitted orders?

You can pay for your submitted orders online through your Pampered Chef account. You can also pay in person with your consultant, either by cash, credit card, or check. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary details for payment.

5. When will my submitted order be delivered?

The delivery time for your submitted order will vary depending on the availability of the products and your location. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you submit your order. If there are any delays, your consultant will keep you updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Intrepid_Chef