• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Doing a Dance This Morning!!!

Congrats on your success!In summary, the speaker had a successful show last night with $1,100 in commissionable sales and six new bookings and two recruits. They are excited about their future as a consultant and potential director. They mention using a relatable story to get people interested in the business and it has been working well for them. Others congratulate and praise the speaker for their success.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I had a show last night that I anticipated to be really good. The hostess used to sell PartyLite. She really knew how to work her show. I still haven't closed the show out, but when I left we were at $1,100 in commissionable sales. The hostess told me to expect about four more outside orders. The really exciting part is that I booked six shows and recruited two people!!! I have been dancing around my house all morning. I wish all of our shows could be like this one.

That's amazing!! Good for you. I noticed that your signature says consultant. So you will be a FD now, right! Congrats!

Actually, I hope to have my second person sign tomorrow night. I have a third on my wing for the end of September and these two girls from the show last night will make five. Directorship, here I come!!!

Wow!! That is great!!! What did you say to get them interested in the business??

Congrats - How awesome

Awsome show girl, good for you!!

chefkristin said:
Wow!! That is great!!! What did you say to get them interested in the business??

I started telling the story of what brought me to The Pampered Chef. In my story I incorporate a lot of different situations that different people can relate to. For instance, I mention that before PC I was working from home as a proofreader. I was working 40 to 60 hours a week and not spending any time with my kids. Now I work mostly at night when they're winding down for the day and I make as much money as I did working a full schedule. I also tell them that I had my own show and I was amazed as to how much I was receiving as a thank you from PC. I tell them that my consultant told me how much I would have made if I were the consultant at the show. I'm noticing that they get very interested when I tell this story. The good part about it is I'm not jumping all over them saying, "Join my team." I just plant the seed and then I go from there. It's working GREAT!!!

Way to go Dawn.. thanks for sharing that with us.. those are great ideas you are incorporating!

How awesome!! Great for you and your business!

I think I really need to use the line about how much the host would have made from her show if she were doing it herself.

A w e s o m e !

Wow that truly is amazing Dawn! Keep up the good work!

That is WONDERFUL!!!!

Way to go Dawn!

Related to I'm Doing a Dance This Morning!!!

1. What is "I'm Doing a Dance This Morning!!!"?

"I'm Doing a Dance This Morning!!!" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration offered by Pampered Chef. It combines cooking with dancing to create a unique and entertaining experience.

2. How long does the "I'm Doing a Dance This Morning!!!" demonstration last?

The demonstration typically lasts around 60-90 minutes, depending on the specific recipes being prepared and the size of the group. It is designed to be a fun and efficient way to learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

3. Do I need any special equipment to participate in "I'm Doing a Dance This Morning!!!"?

No, the only equipment you will need is a computer or smartphone with internet access. The demonstration will be held virtually, so you can join from the comfort of your own home.

4. Can I invite my friends to join me for "I'm Doing a Dance This Morning!!!"?

Absolutely! This demonstration is perfect for group gatherings and is a great way to spend time with friends and family while learning new cooking skills. Just make sure everyone has access to a computer or smartphone to join in.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "I'm Doing a Dance This Morning!!!"?

No, there is no cost to attend the demonstration. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the Pampered Chef products used during the demonstration, you can do so through your consultant. There is no pressure to buy, and you can simply enjoy the experience if you choose not to purchase anything.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • KellyTheChef