• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Prayers This Morning!

In summary, Kelly's first pregnancy was very hard and she is worried this time around will be just as bad.
just thought I would put in my 2 cents.. I had to have my gallbladder out last fall , Peanut M&M's set my last attack off... the one that put me in the ambulance to the ER... my doctors argued that it might be acid refulx.... before they decided that my gallbladder was probably it... it's gone now and I feel better... but try to stay away from fatty foods still. good luck to you. Pregnancy is hard enough without complications ..

Oh, and I just wanted to add that I had my gallbladder out after having the twins, and I never noticed that the pain was on my right side. It was pretty much all over for me, and so bad I couldn't really tell where it was coming from! So keep bugging the doctor if the pain comes back. All it took to diagnose my gallbladder was an U/S, although for me the babies were already out, so I am not sure if that complicates things. But maybe they can check the baby while they are looking! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Get some rest- you have a bun in your oven. When my aunt was pregnant I called her Auntie Peapod (because she had a pea in her pod so to speak) So I will call you Kelly peapod! :)

That's cute! We used to call Evan our little peapod, cuz when I had him all swaddled up, he looked like one! lol

Thanks again for all of the prayers and tips about gallbladder...so far, Thursday, Friday, and today my stomach has felt sooooooooooo much better! It's amazing!

Tonight, though, at dinner I just knew that the grilled chicken breasts would NOT sit well with me, so I just had some cottage cheese and peas (I just defrost them so they are cold...like on a salad bar and add them to the cottage cheese YUM!)

Hi Kelly -

Glad you're feeling better and hope it's just a passing thing you can use to inflict guilt on the babe in later years ;-)

Just kidding - hope it's smooth sailing the rest of the way.

Hey there Kelly peapod! :) Glad you are feeling better! And way to eat your peas! :) LOL

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Kelly!

Kelly! Isn't pregnancy one of those times when you are a pea pod, eat peas and then have to peeeeee! Glad you're much better! I was sick everyday until I delivered. I kept a little onesie on a hanger about the back of the toilet so I could remember that the sickness was for a good cause (not like cancer or something dreadful). Gave me some perspective. Didn't make barfing fun though. Anyway, glad to hear things are better!

<h2>1. What are Braxton Hicks contractions?</h2><p>Braxton Hicks contractions are also known as "practice contractions." They are sporadic, painless uterine contractions that can start as early as the second trimester of pregnancy. They often feel like a tightening or hardening of the uterus and are a normal part of pregnancy.</p><h2>2. Is morning sickness only limited to the morning?</h2><p>No, morning sickness can occur at any time of day. It is a common pregnancy symptom that can happen in the morning, afternoon, or evening.</p><h2>3. How can I alleviate morning sickness?</h2><p>Some ways to alleviate morning sickness include eating small, frequent meals, avoiding foods with strong smells, drinking ginger tea, and getting plenty of rest. It is also important to stay hydrated and to talk to your doctor if the morning sickness is severe.</p><h2>4. Why is it important to keep appointments with your doctor during pregnancy?</h2><p>Keeping appointments with your doctor during pregnancy is important because it allows them to monitor your health and the health of your baby. They can also provide important information and guidance for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.</p><h2>5. Can morning sickness be a sign of the baby's gender?</h2><p>There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that morning sickness is a sign of the baby's gender. Every pregnancy is different and symptoms can vary from person to person, regardless of the baby's gender.</p>

1. What are Braxton Hicks contractions?

Braxton Hicks contractions are also known as "practice contractions." They are sporadic, painless uterine contractions that can start as early as the second trimester of pregnancy. They often feel like a tightening or hardening of the uterus and are a normal part of pregnancy.

2. Is morning sickness only limited to the morning?

No, morning sickness can occur at any time of day. It is a common pregnancy symptom that can happen in the morning, afternoon, or evening.

3. How can I alleviate morning sickness?

Some ways to alleviate morning sickness include eating small, frequent meals, avoiding foods with strong smells, drinking ginger tea, and getting plenty of rest. It is also important to stay hydrated and to talk to your doctor if the morning sickness is severe.

4. Why is it important to keep appointments with your doctor during pregnancy?

Keeping appointments with your doctor during pregnancy is important because it allows them to monitor your health and the health of your baby. They can also provide important information and guidance for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.

5. Can morning sickness be a sign of the baby's gender?

There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that morning sickness is a sign of the baby's gender. Every pregnancy is different and symptoms can vary from person to person, regardless of the baby's gender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs