• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad

My husband is in the military and just got called up for another deployment. I know this is tough. I am here for you if you need to talk.
princessmeshelle
My DH left this morning to go play Army on the other side of the world for a year. I am not handling this as graciously as I did last time. I would greatly appreciate the prayers to keep him and his men and all military members stationed through out the world safe.And for them to come home safley to thir loved ones. As for me, I had only one child last time.. I don't know how this is gonna work with 2...

Prayers for you during this difficult time!!

I am thinking of you. I know first-hand how tough it is to have your significant other so far away and in a war zone. I know it stinks. I have a 12 year old so I don't know what it is like w/ the little ones, but I know it will be tough.

PM me or email me if you ever need to talk.

Prayers hon!!!!

You will be amazed at your own strength.

And it is OK to let the kids cry for a few mins while you take a break, they WILL survive and you will be a better mommy to them if you have a breather. ((((hugs))))

"hugs" I will continue to pray for you Michelle I am sorry to hear it was today. Time will go by fast. I am hear for you, I know I am just a phone call not there but I am here.

I will be praying.

Prayers and thank you. I know this is a sacrifice not only for him, but for you! I will keep you, your family, and our military in my prayers.

Thinking of you .. I've been in your shoes, it'll get a little easier as the days go on ..

My good friend's husband was just deployed, as well and they have 6 children ranging from 2 - 10 yrs. old. Just remember that each day is one more day closer to him arriving home! Set small goals to look forward to.... i.e. his 2 week vacation home, if he is given that, etc.

I am so thankful for what your husband does and pray God will bless him while being over there! May God give you strength and comfort! Take care.

prayers to you! I sent you a PM

Many prayers for you, your husband, and all our military families. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made for us!

I will pray for you. I wish you and your children the best during this difficult time.

Related to Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad

What is "Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad"?

"Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad" is a book of prayers written specifically for military families with loved ones serving abroad. It offers comfort, support, and guidance for those going through the challenges of having a family member in the military.

Who is the author of "Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad"?

The author of "Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad" is a military spouse who has personally experienced the difficulties of having a loved one serving abroad. She wrote this book as a way to share her prayers and offer support to other military families going through similar situations.

What inspired the author to write "Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad"?

The author was inspired to write this book after experiencing the fear and worry that comes with having a loved one serving in the military. She found solace and strength in prayer, and wanted to share that with other military families who may be going through the same struggles.

How can "Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad" benefit my family?

This book can offer comfort, support, and guidance for military families. It provides prayers for various situations and emotions that may arise while a loved one is serving abroad. It can also serve as a reminder that you are not alone in your journey, and there is a community of military families who understand and support you.

Is "Prayers for a Military Family - Keeping My DH Safe Abroad" only for spouses of military members?

No, this book is for any family member or loved one of a military member serving abroad. It can also be a valuable resource for friends, coworkers, and anyone looking to support and understand the experiences of military families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies