• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Doing for Thanksgiving?

In summary, the host received a guest list from their consultant that they did not ask for. The list has 29 email addresses, no names, only email addresses. The host needs to find better words to tell their consultant that the list is useless.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Getting the guest list...I don't know how many of you ask your host for her guest list, but I do. For those of you who do, I am needing some advice. I ask my hosts to have the GL to me 1 month before her show date (I am generally booked 6-8 weeks out).

This particular host (a Partylite consultant that I met at a few shows I did for a local Chamber of Commerce group) booked her show exactly one month ago today. Her show date is 11/18. I sent her a reminder email yesterday telling her I needed her guest list by today to secure her date (I have a show tonight - my last Oct show and probably my last chance to fill her 11/18 date if she falls through).

So this morning I wake up to an email from her saying that she has attached the guest list and she gave me addresses for the 5 people she did not have emails for. (huh? I didn't ask for only emails - my form I gave her asks for names, addresses, email and phone) and she gave me 29 email addresses (no names - just email addresses...our PWS doesnt allow us to send emails w/o names)

I know what I need to say to her...just don't know HOW to say it -- I need to tell her this list is useless and she has 6 hours to get me a sufficient list...but I need help finding better words to use so as not to offend her...help???

It's my holiday to host. We'll have about 14. A couple relatives from out of town. Alway a good time. The Packers play a big game early in the day so it won't interupt things.

We are going to my cousins this year. My dad and brother are going hunting.
Usually we go to my mom's but nobody will be there except Mom. So we are joining my cousins this year.

My DD and I are going to a friends house this year, since the hubby is not here. There will be like 8 adults there and we are all bringing dishes...

I'm having Thanksgiving for the 2nd time. It should be a little bit smaller scale this year. Last year it was for 17 people-11 adults and 6 kids. This year it's only 8 adults and our two kids. My cousins (9 and 11) aren't coming into town this year because they'll be with their mom and not my uncle. AND because we just recently took in an adorable stray kitten, now my brother-in-law and his wife and 3 kids (one is just 4 months old) aren't coming because of allergies. Ooops. Oh well, my husband isn't too bent out of shape about it and now it'll be less people and less craziness!! That's fine with me!:D

I am hosting Thanksgiving this year. My mom usually does it and my dad has always been welcomed in the past (her and my step dad have always tolerated him). They informed me that my dad is no longer welcome in their home due to some issues (which could be a whole 'nother thread)

Long story short. My dad IS coming for Thanksgiving so I am hosting it and if anyone has issues with anyone else, they will have to be grown-ups and deal with it.

We are going to Virginia Beach Our old neighborhood did everything together and this will be the last major holiday that we are all close enough to get to. In fact...the neighborhood will be torn down next year...LOL!
Let's see..it will be 11 adults and 8 kids. I can't wait! LOL!! I am making the stuffing, cranberries, a hot broccoli salad and pecan tassies. YUMMO!!

1. What are some easy Thanksgiving recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that are perfect for Thanksgiving, including our famous Turkey & Cranberry Wreath made with our Deep Covered Baker, or our Thanksgiving Stuffing made in our Rockcrok Dutch Oven. Check out our website for more delicious ideas!

2. How can I make my Thanksgiving meal preparation easier with Pampered Chef products?

Our products are designed to make meal preparation easier and more efficient. For example, our Food Chopper is perfect for quickly chopping vegetables for your Thanksgiving dishes, and our Flexible Cutting Mats make cleanup a breeze. You can also use our products to save time and space in the oven, such as our Stackable Cooling Rack and Multipurpose Pan.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for Thanksgiving products at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts on our Thanksgiving products. Make sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make desserts for Thanksgiving?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of products that are perfect for making delicious desserts for Thanksgiving, such as our Stoneware Pie Plate, Brownie Pan, and Cake Pan. Our products are also great for making homemade whipped cream or pie crusts.

5. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase Thanksgiving products from?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code, and a list of consultants near you will be provided. You can also host a party and earn free products as a thank you for inviting your friends and family to shop with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ms_twana