• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!

In summary, the typical shipping time for "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products is 2-3 business days, and expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Shipping is currently limited to the United States and tracking information will be provided for all orders. There is a 30-day return policy for "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products, with the requirement that the product must be in its original packaging and unused.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Wow! I submitted a show at 2 p.m. today. It has already been released for picking! :love:

And Consultant Connection still claims I have no sales for the month!:cry:

With only being $1,068 away from $15K ... I really want to see this tiny show drive that number down as I go into a show tomorrow that promises to be HUGE.

Loving the H.O. Shipping Department. The Consultant Connection software ... not so much!

Yes the updates for Consultant Connection have been crazy slow the last few months! :(

Congratulations on the quick release of your show! That's always a great feeling. It's unfortunate that the Consultant Connection software is not reflecting your sales accurately. Have you reached out to customer service to see if they can assist you with this issue? It's frustrating when technology doesn't work as it should, but hopefully it will get resolved soon. Best of luck with your upcoming show! Hopefully it will be a big success and help you reach that $15K goal. Keep up the great work!

What is the typical shipping time for "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products?

The typical shipping time for "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products is 2-3 business days. However, this may vary depending on the shipping method selected and the destination of the package.

Do you offer expedited shipping for "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products?

Yes, we do offer expedited shipping for "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products. You can select this option at checkout for an additional fee.

Are there any restrictions on shipping "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products to certain locations?

Currently, we only ship "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products within the United States. We are unable to ship to international addresses or PO boxes.

How can I track my "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track your package on our website or through the carrier's website.

What is your return policy for "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products?

We have a 30-day return policy for "atLeast the Shipping Is Speedy!" products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the product must be in its original packaging and unused for a return to be accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies