• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Website and Shipping

In summary, it seems as though the Pampered Chef website is not updating correctly, and people have been having trouble receiving their orders. However, things are back to normal and updated as of today.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
Is it just me, or is the Pampered Chef website not updating correctly? I sent in a show on March 1 and it has yet to show up on Consultant Connection. It shows in the shipping status as "received" but it's been a week! It says they're only shipping through parties submitted by the 27th of February. Is there something wrong over there? Thanks!

Nothing is wrong! There "normal" ship time is 10-12 business days from the day you submit your show. You are currently only looking at 5 business days since you submitted your order. When there is different promotions (double incentive points) or end of the month and in this case end of the catalog they tend to get bogged down because consultants submit a lot of orders in the last couple days of the month. They are actually sending things out faster than normal most of the time.

Actually not quite true. I submitted a party on the 27th. It was sitting on my doorstep last week Thursday. And the shipping grid, showed it as received! Not picked, not shipped, no numbers nothing, it was on my porch and still looks like it has never left the home office! So something is weird. They are doing a ton of updates to the website so that may be the answer. Not to mention that as of right now, it stills shows they are shipping Feb 27th parties. So...

I submitted a show on the 28th and I received it yesterday (I'm in Florida).

So the "shipping through 27th" is incorrect.

It says that the working on the website will continue through today so maybe things will be back to normal and updated tomorrow.

A show I submitted on the 1st shipped early this morning so things will be moving "normally" again in the next few days (It's not showing on the shipment screen but I did get an email saying it shipped). The updates they are working on for the career plan changes are slated to be done this afternoon so we can expect them to be back to doing the regular updates right after that.

Though people have gotten shows that were submitted on the 28th even though shipping status shows the 27th, there could be shows from the 27th still sitting there. I'm convinced that they have to wait for some product shipments to arrive at the warehouse before they can ship the show. They'd rather wait a day or two than ship something backorder. Not to say that the system isn't screwed up right now with the updates. Also, things will sit there "picked" and have to sit there while they catch up with the shows behind them.

1. How long does it typically take for orders to be shipped?

Orders placed on the Pampered Chef website typically take 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped. However, during busy times such as holidays, it may take longer. You can track your order status by logging into your account on our website.

2. Can I track my package once it has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website.

3. How much does shipping cost?

The cost of shipping varies depending on the weight of your order and your location. You can see the shipping cost for your specific order at checkout before completing your purchase.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can change the shipping address by logging into your account on our website and editing your order. If your order has already been shipped, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We are working on expanding our shipping options in the future. Please check our website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Becca_in_MD