• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping: Order Last Night, Shipping Notice Today!

In summary, the average shipping time for Pampered Chef products is 3-5 business days, with the possibility of longer shipping times during peak seasons or delays in the shipping process. Customers can track their shipments using a tracking number provided via email and can also opt for expedited shipping for an additional fee. In case of any damage during shipping, customers should contact the customer service team for a prompt resolution. Currently, Pampered Chef only offers shipping within the US and Canada, but may expand to other countries in the future.
ljeffries
I submitted a show last night around 10 pm....I got the shipping notice this afternoon! How great is that!!:sing: :sing:

Me too! I sent mine in around the same time last night and I checked on it this morning and they had already shipped it!! WOW! :thumbup: :thumbup: :sing: :balloon:

That's nice to know. I won't get my hopes up, though. I'd rather be surprised. KWIM?

What is the average shipping time for Pampered Chef products?

The average shipping time for Pampered Chef products is 3-5 business days. However, during peak seasons or if there are any delays in the shipping process, it may take longer. We strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

Can I track my shipment?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select these options at checkout. Please note that expedited shipping may not be available for all products or in all areas.

What if my package is damaged during shipping?

If your package arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement product in a timely manner.

Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We are working on expanding our shipping options to other countries in the future. Stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KaryCam