• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Success: Customer Submits Order & Receives Quick Delivery

In summary, it looks like the shipping times have returned to normal, and people should receive their orders within a few weeks.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Well it looks the they are back on their game as far as shipping goes. I submitted a show Sunday evening. It is now showing picking and they are shipping shows submitted 10/21 so it will ship today and probably arrive thursday. So lets see how long they can keep up. I am thinking only until the November shows start flying in.

Yeah! I noticed that too! My show that I submitted on Friday, shipped on Monday! I'm happy about that! I like having quick shipping!!!:thumbup: :D

I submitted a show late afternoon yesterday and this morning it was picking!

I have noticed they have gotten back to "normal." I just wish they would STAY normal!!!

I'm so happy to see they're back on track. I submitted 2 shows Monday morning and both arrived Tuesday afternoon! My hosts are very happy!

I put in a supply order Monday and it should be here tom. I am excited about that since I have a show sunday with 31 guests and I only have 10 guests packets put together because I ran out of books. I think I am going to charge a .50 fee for each book a guest takes they say oh I am going to take this and I will place an order later this week and I never get an order and then I wonder what happend to all my books, they are probably in the local land fill.

The warehouse must be working around the clock right now. I sumbitted 7 shows in the past two days and 5 of them have already shipped! My guests will be so happy. I told them that it might take more thaa week since it was the end of the month. Woo Hoo for HO!!!

I'm glad to hear that this 'faster' picking and shipping time is more normal. My first show went in late September and took nearly 2 weeks to get shipped out. I was really hoping that that wasn't normal and was very happy with the last show which was sent in and shipped to my host within the same week!

I've had two shows recently ship in less than 24 hours. Love it!

Both of my shows I've submitted this week have shipped within 24 hours. Makes me look like a goober 'cuz I told my hosts it would be a couple of weeks! I guess it's a good goober though. :D

I've been saying should be within a couple weeks... that way if it's sooner, it's good and if it's later well, I take the goober hit on the chin. LOL... Hopefully they can keep this up since folks may want their orders in time for the upcoming holidays!

Related to Shipping Success: Customer Submits Order & Receives Quick Delivery

What are the shipping options available for my order?

At Pampered Chef, we offer standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and next-day delivery for our customers' convenience. The exact shipping options and delivery times may vary depending on your location and the items in your order. You can view the estimated delivery date and shipping costs during the checkout process.

How can I track my order during the shipping process?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment on our website or the carrier's website. If you have any issues with tracking your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What if my order is delayed or does not arrive on the estimated delivery date?

We understand that timely delivery is important to our customers. If your order is delayed or does not arrive on the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and make sure your order is delivered as quickly as possible.

Can I change the shipping address or delivery date after I have submitted my order?

If you need to make any changes to the shipping address or delivery date for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible if your order has already been shipped.

What is your return policy for items that were damaged during shipping?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team within 48 hours of delivery to report the issue. We will provide instructions for returning the damaged items and will either replace them or issue a refund, depending on your preference. Please note that we may require photos of the damaged items for our records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
PamperedDor