• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Qualifying Show and First Recruiting Signing | Chef's Journey

In summary, Jen and April just submitted their qualifying orders, and Jen is anxiously awaiting her SS1 bonus. Congratulations to all of them!
vangogirl
YAY!!!!!!! I just submitted my qualifying show. I can't wait to get those knives!:D Also, as an extra bonus, I'm signing my 1st rectruit tomorrow morning! This has been a great week. Just had to share with all my fellow cheffers who've been through it and who are anxiously driving towards it! :)

Congrats!!!YAY!!!! Enjoy your knives, you DEFINITELY deserve them for all of your work! :D

Congratulations...I have $350 more to go. I am really hoping I can make it this month!

Congrats! I just qualified too! I received my SS1 bonus, but no knives yet..... :(

Congrats, Jen! :) You did good!And to Jenny, who needs $350 more - I *know* you can do it! :) Go get 'em, girl!

Way to go Jennifer!

And looks like me too! Just got to get them all submitted now!

Yay! Congrats to all of you who just qualified and those who are about to!:D

Congrats!I just signed up and REALLY want those knives!

Grey- welcome aboard.:)

Awesome Job!!!!

congrats.. so what are you going to cut first with them.. :p

Probably my fingers! lol.;)

Congratulations!!! Getting those bonuses is a great way to start your business!! :) You're gonna love your UPS man! lol

Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!

Good job. It is a wonderful feeling to get qualified and to get the extra pruoducts. Keep up the good work and the positive attitude.

I just qualified yesterday too! only $600 away from the bonus!

apriljc said:
Good job. It is a wonderful feeling to get qualified and to get the extra pruoducts. Keep up the good work and the positive attitude.

ME TOO! Just submitted my 3rd and qualifying order this afternoon! Yippee Skippy!! Am SOOOO excited about the SS incentive, knives, and mid-season products!!!!

April----I live near Nickerson, KANSAS--didn't know there was another one!
:)

YAY! Congrats everyone.
UPS came today and I practically attacked him, I GOT MY KNIVES! I haven't used them yet though.....I'm kinda scared.:eek:

Congrats to all of you that have recently qualified! Great Job!

As for attacking the UPS man... we do that here too. Only, he's referred to as the Pampered Chef man by my lil girl who's 4 1/2. :)

Last edited:
The knives are awesome! Just be careful and take it slow!

Related to Celebrating My Qualifying Show and First Recruiting Signing | Chef's Journey

What is considered a qualifying show?

A qualifying show is a party or event where the total sales amount reaches at least $200 (before tax and shipping). This amount is required in order for the hostess to earn free products and discounts.

What are the benefits of hosting a qualifying show?

By hosting a qualifying show, the hostess can earn free products, discounted items, and even special hostess-exclusive items. They also have the opportunity to earn credit towards future purchases and have access to exclusive hostess-only sales and promotions.

What is the significance of celebrating my qualifying show?

Celebrating a qualifying show is a way to recognize and reward the hostess for their hard work and dedication in hosting a successful party. It also serves as a way to thank them for their support and encourage them to continue sharing the Pampered Chef experience with others.

What is the purpose of a first recruiting signing?

A first recruiting signing is when someone officially joins the Pampered Chef team and becomes a consultant. This is a significant milestone in their Pampered Chef journey and is celebrated as a way to welcome them to the team and provide support and guidance as they begin their business.

What can I expect at a "Chef's Journey" celebration?

A "Chef's Journey" celebration is a fun and interactive event that celebrates both the hostess's qualifying show and the first recruiting signing. It typically includes games, prizes, and special offers, as well as opportunities to learn more about Pampered Chef and the benefits of hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies