• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Qualified With 5 Days to Spare!!

In summary, qualifying with Pampered Chef means meeting the minimum sales requirements for the month, which allows you to earn commission and rewards. The sales requirements typically amount to at least $200 per month, and you can track your sales and qualifications through the company's online portal or by contacting your team leader. Failing to qualify in a given month means missing out on commission and rewards, but you can always strive to meet the requirements in the following month. Additionally, qualifying with Pampered Chef can lead to business growth, recognition, and potential promotion within the company.
overthyme
YEAH!! I submitted my 2nd show last night for $910 that now qualifies me AND gets me the mid-season products and 100 PC$!! I have 2 more shows that I'm trying to get closed by my 30 days (4/9) to get my additional SS bonus of 100 PC$.

That's GREAT! Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS! THat's FANTASTIC!!!:D :D

that's great! And just think, those PC dollars are FREE shopping! YEAH!!!

Great job that is awsome!!

TOTALLY AWESOME! YOU GO GIRLY!!!

Ginny

Thank you all for the encouragement. I'm not sure when I will get my PC$, but it would be REALLY nice if it was during kit enhancement!!

That's wonderful Kristen! Keep up the great work!!!!!

Good for you! Keep up the good work!

Way to go! You'll get your PC$ within a few days - plenty of time for kit enhancement.

Related to I Qualified With 5 Days to Spare!!

What does it mean to "qualify" with Pampered Chef?

Qualifying with Pampered Chef means that you have met the minimum sales requirements for the month, allowing you to receive commission on your sales and earn rewards.

What are the sales requirements to qualify with Pampered Chef?

The sales requirements vary depending on your level within the company, but typically it is a minimum of $200 in sales per month.

How do I track my sales and know if I have qualified?

Pampered Chef has a user-friendly online portal where you can track your sales and see if you have met the qualifications. You can also reach out to your team leader for assistance.

What happens if I do not qualify in a given month?

If you do not meet the sales requirements in a month, you will not receive commission or earn rewards. However, you can always work towards qualifying in the following month.

Are there any other benefits to qualifying with Pampered Chef?

Aside from earning commission and rewards, qualifying with Pampered Chef also allows you to build your business, gain recognition within the company, and potentially move up in rank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather9892
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies