• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What goodies did I get from my PC recruiting bonus?

In summary, the recruiting bonus of an extra $100 to someone who qualifies in their first 30 days gave Sara $300 in PC money. She got Trifle Bowl, Round Stone with Handles, Bamboo Salad Tongs, Family Size Quick Stir Pitcher, Tool Turnabout, Apple Wedger, Egg Slicer Plus, Microcooker, Paring Knife, Pie Gate, Stonewae Loaf Pan, DD Pie Plate - Vanilla, Smokey BBQ rub, Creative Cutters Set, Bamboo Spoon Set, and Santuko or Bread Knife. Next on her list is citrus press, Oval baking stone and Bread Knife.
Tig
Since in May, with the recruiting bonus of an extra $100 to someone who qualifies in their first 30 days, I wound up getting $300 in PC money ($100 for the usual 4 shows, $100 for 4 shows in 30 days, and then the bonus for May, the extra $100 on top of that).

So UPS came today, and I was super excited. DH just sat their and laughed as I tore open the boxes all giddy, telling him what everything was.

Thought I'd share what I got:
Trifle Bowl
Round Stone w/ Handles
Bamboo Salad Tongs
Family Size Quick Stir Pitcher
Tool TurnAbout
Apple Wedger
Egg Slicer Plus
Microcooker
Paring Knife
Pie Gate (dh is a pie nut)
Stonewae Loaf Pan
DD Pie Plate - Vanilla
Smokey BBQ rub
Creative Cutters Set
Bamboo Spoon Set

Next on my list is citrus press, Oval baking stone and Santuko or Bread Knife :)

:chef: :chef: :chef:

Very cool Sara. Congrats on all the PC Bucks, and keep up the good work!:thumbup:

Sarah

Sara,
I love the pc dollars! What an awesome thing for them to do! They sure are fun to spend! :) Congrats on all your new goodies!
God bless,
Amanda

Good Job Sara, keep up the momentum you are hot!!:D

OMG -- they seriously award the $300 all at once like that? I qualify this week (knock on wood!)

WOOO HOOO!

Congrats to you - and thanks for sharing the good news!

IAmChefJ said:
OMG -- they seriously award the $300 all at once like that? I qualify this week (knock on wood!)

WOOO HOOO!

Congrats to you - and thanks for sharing the good news!

Yep! As long as you joined in May, and you got your four qualified shows submitted by your 30 day mark! It took about 3 days to get $100 deposited, then 2 days later the other $200 showed up.
Happy Spending!!!

That is great! Enjoy!

How fun!! I can't wait, I joined end of May and want so badly to qualify. Great job!

Christmas in June is good :) Way to go!!

Sarah you made awesome choices!! I tell the UPS guy, that he is one of my favourite people. It's always like Christmas when he comes -- even if it's just the delivery of one of my hosts' shows. Plus, the kids get sooo excited, because they love to play with the boxes.have fun loading all your new toys into your cupboards :)

Nice job!!

1. What is "Felt Like Christmas Today ;)"?

"Felt Like Christmas Today ;)" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to describe the feeling of receiving high-quality, useful, and exciting kitchen products that can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. It's like getting a present every time you use our products!

2. How can I experience the "Felt Like Christmas Today ;)" feeling?

You can experience the "Felt Like Christmas Today ;)" feeling by browsing and purchasing our products on our website or by attending one of our in-person or virtual cooking parties hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are trained to help you find the perfect products for your needs and budget.

3. What types of products can I expect to find with "Felt Like Christmas Today ;)"?

We offer a wide range of kitchen products including cookware, bakeware, knives, gadgets, and more. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable, and they also make great gifts for friends and family.

4. Is there a way to try out the Pampered Chef products before purchasing?

Yes, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products. You can try them out in your own kitchen and if you're not satisfied, you can return them for a full refund.

5. Can I become a consultant and share the "Felt Like Christmas Today ;)" feeling with others?

Absolutely! We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team and become Pampered Chef consultants. You can earn extra income, build your own business, and share the joy of our products with others. Contact us for more information on becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI