• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?

In summary, Lisa has had a great week and is excited to share it with the rest of the community. She has qualified for her first show and signed her first recruit. She credits the tips she has received from the community for her success.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
I am so excited and wanted to share the great week I have had!

I am in my SS1 and closed a $1273 show...I qualified...and best of all signed my first recruit yesterday!!!

And I owe much of my success to the wonderful tips I received here...Thank You All;)

Now it's you turn to share a Woo-Hoo...did you just get your kit? Get your 2 shows in for June? Reach your goals for the Sell-a-Thon? Or finally get that show booked that you have been working on...whatever it is post it here so we can all share your excitement!

Have a great day!
Lisa:)

Wow!! You are off to a wonderful start!! I wish I had found this site when I first started!! I probably would have quit by now if it wasn't for all the wonderful people on here!

I just had my third show for the month last night, and still have 3 more to go and 2 catalog shows.

LisaAnn said:

I am in my SS1 and closed a $1273 show...I qualified...and best of all signed my first recruit yesterday!!!

And I owe much of my success to the wonderful tips I received here...Thank You All;)

Now it's you turn to share a Woo-Hoo...did you just get your kit? Get your 2 shows in for June? Reach your goals for the Sell-a-Thon? Or finally get that show booked that you have been working on...whatever it is post it here so we can all share your excitement!

Have a great day!

WAY TO GO LISA!! That is so awesome!!

Awesome! Great job!

I know with out finding this site, I would never have joined TPC nor have been in my 7th month averaging $400-500 a month extra income (when my goal was only to make $200 extra a month) . I have gotten all of my ideas from this site to help boost my biz. With out it I would be totally lost!

First of all...great thread title:D
Second...WOW! SS1 & your first recruit, & an awesome show! You are off to great start! Keep it going!!!!!!

I have reached level 1 in the sell a thon, met the cluster challenge, & now I'm just hoping my last 3 cooking shows are big so I can hit level 2 at least!
A silly woo-hoo for me is I found a skirt for conference, one like I've been looking for & it was on clearance for $8:D Gotta love a bargain!

GREAT JOB Lisa!! That's such an amazing start. Keep that momentum going and you'll take your business FAR!!!

I think this site is awesome too. I love all the ideas and everyone's willingness to share experiences, input, and advice. I just wish I could be on this site as much as I used to be, but life has been crazy!! And I had to manage my addiction to this site! :D

LisaAnn said:

Have a great day!

That is WAY KEWL!!!...keep up the momentum!!!:D :D :D

Good job Lisa. Keep up the good work. This site is great because you can share your ideas and get ideas. You can also vent and others understand.

Fantastic Lisa...

I have a woo-hoo...I am off today and can finally catch up with my friends here!!

I have a woo-hoo today!!! Thursday's show ended up being $900 and I'm going to try to get it to $1000 and the show Friday night is already at $1100....WOO HOOOOOOOOO.....I think this all started when i started sending out the Nancy artworks card-Can you beat this? I'm offering extra fpv to anyone who can beat my show total of $1320.......

My Woo-Hoo, signed 2 consultants in a week period, I am now a future! Yeah!I will have to try sending out those cards can you beat this? How much fpv are you offering????

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way To Go

1. What is "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?"

"I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?" is a popular recipe book from Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes for all occasions. It also includes tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

2. Can I purchase "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?" online?

Yes, "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?"

Yes, "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes. They are marked with a special symbol for easy identification.

4. Are the recipes in "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?" easy to follow?

Yes, all the recipes in "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?" are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

5. Can I host a cooking party using "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?"

Absolutely! "I Have a Woo-Hoo How About You?" is a great resource for hosting cooking parties with friends and family. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you plan and prepare recipes from the book for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • jentapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jentapp
Replies