• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many shows have I booked for my Pampered Chef business?

In summary, Shawna has been successful by asking her guests at check out if they want to book a show. She has also been successful by making an effort to scrap and asking everyone she meets.
chefshawna
Gold Member
No, there aren't little pieces of Pampered Chef products all over my driveway, I have just added so many shows to my books that I am soooo excited! My goal has been to get to 8-12 shows/month to be able to continue to do just this full-time and I have finally reached that in February!!!!!!:D I have 9 shows so far and am going to try and get more. I have 2 for March and 1 for April, I haven't started advertising those months as well yet. I am only in my fourth month and hope to continue to grow. I have yet to add a recruit, but have gotten lots of interest.
I am just so excited and couldn't get ahold of my director, so I thought I'd share my excitement here!
Thanks for listening!:sing:

That's wonderful! Keep up the momentum! :thumbup:

Oh, one of my dear friends lives in Hickory. :)

Wow! Great for you! What's been your secret for getting all those bookings?? I've been scraping! LOL

I have just made an effort to ask everyone of my guests at check out if they want to book a show and suprisingly have gotten a lot of them to say yes. The February host special helps out A LOT!!

WOW! Keep that enthusiasm:balloon:

chefsteph07 said:
Wow! Great for you! What's been your secret for getting all those bookings?? I've been scraping! LOL

:D :D I bet her secret is her excitement!!!:D :D

Remember to share your excitement with your friends and especially any possible team members!!!

:balloon: :balloon: WAY TO GO!!! Way to work your business!!:balloon: :balloon:

chefshawna said:
I have just made an effort to ask everyone of my guests at check out if they want to book a show and suprisingly have gotten a lot of them to say yes. The February host special helps out A LOT!!

This is KEY!!! Great job Shawna!:thumbup:

WHOHOO! Keep it going!

Awesome Shawna! Keep up the good work.

Awesome Work!!

KUDOS! SKOR! PAYDAY! (pick your candy bar!)

That is super news!

Glad to hear it...keep up your excitement and your momemtum!

ththcheerleader.gif

Way to go!! See, the basics work! Asking everyone--who would of thought? LOL

isn't it great to start with an empty calendar and just by having fun and asking you build a great business!!!
Great job!! You have every right to be proud!!:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
How long have you been selling dynamite?

...and does the ATF know about that? :rolleyes: :D

Work it!!! That's so great!!:)

:thumbup: Congratulations!!! What a fantastic way to start off the year!

Nice job, hoping to do the same!

RebelChef said:
Oh, one of my dear friends lives in Hickory. :)

Jon Reep is from Hickory! LOL
(And I can't even type the name "Hickory" without doing the head shake, thanks to him!)

Who is John Reep?

1. How can I keep up with the demand for my products?

As your business grows and more people start purchasing your products, it can be overwhelming to keep up with the demand. One solution is to plan ahead and stock up on popular items before they run out. You can also consider hiring additional help or setting up a system to efficiently manage orders and deliveries.

2. What strategies can I use to continue growing my business?

To continue growing your business, it's important to constantly market and promote your products. Utilize social media, host in-home parties, and collaborate with other businesses to reach a wider audience. You can also offer incentives and discounts to encourage repeat customers and referrals.

3. How do I handle customer complaints or negative feedback?

In any business, it's inevitable to encounter unhappy customers or receive negative feedback. The key is to handle the situation professionally and promptly. Listen to the customer's concerns and try to find a solution that satisfies both parties. Offer a refund or replacement if necessary and always follow up to ensure their satisfaction.

4. How can I balance my personal life with the demands of my business?

Running a successful business can be time-consuming and it's important to find a balance between work and personal life. One way to do this is by setting boundaries and creating a schedule for yourself. Make time for self-care and prioritize tasks to prevent burnout. Also, consider delegating tasks or hiring help to lighten your workload.

5. How can I expand my product line?

If you're looking to expand your product line, start by researching popular trends and customer demands. Consider adding complementary products to your current line or collaborating with other businesses to offer new and unique items. Don't be afraid to experiment and gather feedback from your customers to see what they would like to see from your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
gailz2