• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating $1775.85 in Commissionable Sales - Woo-Hoo!

In summary, "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for meeting sales and recruiting goals. To become qualified, consultants must achieve a certain amount of sales and recruit a certain number of team members within a specific time period. Benefits of being qualified include extra income, gifts, and recognition within the company. Qualifying happens on a three-month basis, with the opportunity to qualify again in the next period. All consultants can participate, but specific requirements must be met based on their level in the company.
ChefJoyJ
:balloon: :balloon: :sing: Woo-hoo!! I'm qualified!! :sing: :balloon: :balloon:

I just submitted my second show - commissionable sales of $602.25 - so my total sales are now $1775.85! Woo-hoo!!!! :sing:

Just wanted to share my excitement! :D

:D :balloon: :balloon: Congratulations!!!:balloon: :balloon:

Enjoy spending your PC $$$$$$!!!

And enjoy your FREE PC website for 90 days!!!

That's so cool!! Congratulations!

AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU - ENJOY YOUR PC DOLLARS AND EARN A TON MORE!!!!

Congratulations! Yes, Enjoy spending your PC$ - I just bought a bunch of stuff on Kit Enhancement and owed NOTHING!

Way to go!!!

YAY!!!​
:D :D :sing: :sing: :D :D

Woo Hoo Joy!!!!

Way to go!!!!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif

Way to go that is fantastic!! Keep up the strong start!!

YIPEE!!! YEA, YOU!! Congrats!!

Use your PC$ wisely and dont spend it all at one time!!

BTW, one of my new recruits was thrilled to find out that she could use her PC$ for the consultant's outlet. Have fun, whatever you do and keep up the great work!!

Congrats! Keep it up you are on fire!

Isn't that the best feeling. Congratulations, I wish you lot of success, God Bless.

:thumbup: :D :thumbup: :D Congratulations on great start!!! :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :D

GreatCONGRATULATIONS!!!

YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO A VERY SUCCESSFUL YEAR!!

DEBBIE :chef:

Great Job Joy..... I just signed my consultant agreement today, so wish me luck that I'll be where you are soon :)

Congrats on signing dimplez8! Where in VA are you from? (I'm in Lynchburg) :)

Yeah Joy:balloon: :D

Congratulations!!!:sing:

What is "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!"?

"Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals with special perks and bonuses.

How do I become qualified for "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!"?

To become qualified for "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!", you must achieve a certain amount of sales and recruit a certain number of new team members within a specific time period. The requirements may vary depending on your level in the company.

What are the benefits of being qualified for "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!"?

Being qualified for "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!" comes with a variety of benefits, including earning extra income, receiving special gifts and prizes, and gaining recognition within the company.

How often can I qualify for "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!"?

The requirements for "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!" must be met within each qualifying period, which typically lasts three months. After each qualifying period, consultants have the opportunity to qualify again for the next period.

Can I still participate in "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!" if I am not a top seller?

Yes, "Woo-Hoo! I'm Qualified!" is open to all consultants, regardless of their sales level. However, you must meet the specific requirements for your level in the company to be qualified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views