• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying? (No Idea Where to Post!)

In summary, the show has gone through and they are waiting for PC $ to deposit so the person can submit their show.
andrealynne719
I submitted a show around 3 EDT yesterday that qualified me...anyone have any idea how long it'll take for it to show up and me to get PC $$? I've got nothing in Consultant Connection yet. I want my PC dollars so I can restock all my supplies before next round of parties!!

Thanks!:balloon:

You and I will be patiently waiting today then. I'm in the same boat.

I doubt my wait will be patient :)

I know that feeling! My hosts have been extending their shows for a couple extra days, so I've already been waiting! My list was made days ago!

I entered my order in P3 sometime back at the end of March, ha! All I need is my $$ so I can submit it! YAY new things! (and...paperwork? Less exciting)

Mine just updated! WooHoo!

Mine too! Yay!! Consultant Connection did, anyway. Now just need PC dollars to be deposited and I will be a happy camper :)

Yup, the CC did but still no bucks here either. :( I'll wait.......

Congrats to both of you!!! It does take a little time. If you submitted it yesterday, it should be some time today. Although have you checked to be sure the show didn't go on hold, which could be what holds it up.

Thanks Gina! And congrats on your recent promotion :)
My show has gone through - my director said it usually take a few days for PC $ to show up. I can be patient. Ish!

Days? :eek: Noooooo! :cry:

I guess I'll just go run some errands. :yuck: I like shopping for PC stuff much better!

I just got my PC $$!!!! YES!!

Me too! And, I got my banking done while I waited. :)

Now I'm just waiting for the email to set up my website for free :) Can't wait to get home from work and submit another show AND spend all my PC dollars at once :)

Now, if I could get my checkbook to balance, I'd have it made!

Ha! Totally with you on that one!

Congrats!!! Woohoo!!! Don't spend it all at once :)You can always set up your site and they'll add the promotional time to the end of your subscription.

Too late Gina - it's all gone :) I am very very excited about the things I got though! Well, some of the things. A lot of it is supplies, prizes, etc. But I got a couple items I've really been wanting (SO excited for Easy Accent Decorator!! EEEEK!)

1. What does it mean to "qualify" in Pampered Chef?

When we talk about qualifying in Pampered Chef, we are referring to the process of meeting the requirements to earn certain rewards or bonuses. This can include reaching a specific sales goal, recruiting a certain number of team members, or completing a certain number of parties or events.

2. How do I know if I have qualified for a reward?

If you have met the requirements for a particular reward, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef. You can also log into your consultant account on our website to track your progress and see if you have qualified for any rewards.

3. Can I qualify for multiple rewards at once?

Yes, it is possible to qualify for multiple rewards at the same time. For example, if you meet the requirements for both a sales incentive and a recruiting incentive, you can earn both rewards simultaneously.

4. Do I have to be a certain rank to qualify for rewards?

Some rewards may have specific rank requirements, but many rewards are open to all consultants regardless of their rank. It's important to check the details of each reward to see if there are any rank requirements.

5. Is there a time limit for qualifying for rewards?

Yes, most rewards have a specific time period in which you must meet the requirements to qualify. This time period is usually a month, but can vary depending on the reward. It's important to keep track of the deadline to ensure you have enough time to meet the requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
kaseydee