• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will my benefits kick in after submitting a qualifying show?

In summary, to become a qualified Pampered Chef consultant, you must fill out an application, attend an interview, and complete training. The cost varies from $99 to $159 and includes necessary tools and products. To maintain qualified status, you must achieve $1,250 in sales every three months. It is possible to balance being a consultant with a full-time job. Benefits of being a qualified consultant include discounts, exclusive training, and support from a community of consultants and mentors.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
How long after the qualifying show is submitted to HO do the benefits kick in? I submitted the show on 10/10, it is listed as received. I see my POR points but I don't see any PC $ or the registry/individual option on the website. I guess I am just being impatient.

Thanks

It's usually pretty quick. If it's not up by about 4:00 central time today, give HO a call.

Okay I submitted my qualifying show yesterday and they have everything showing today? How late did you submit the show on 10/10?

Last edited:
Wow, I guess I will have to call because I still don't have any of it.Thanks!

UpdateIm just messed up all over, lol.

HO said they have to submit a ticket on it because I should be able to see registry and should have PC$ already. He said it can take up to 48 business hours to resolve the ticket so I guess I have to sit tight and wait it out.

Thanks again for all your help.

1. What is the qualifying process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The qualifying process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant involves filling out an application, attending a virtual or in-person interview, and completing training. You will also need to purchase a starter kit and meet minimum sales requirements within your first three months.

2. How much does it cost to become a qualified Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a qualified Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose, but typically ranges from $99 to $159. This includes all of the essential tools and products you need to get started.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to maintain qualified status?

Yes, in order to maintain your qualified status, you will need to achieve a minimum of $1,250 in sales every three months. However, there are various ways to reach this goal, such as hosting parties, selling online, and participating in fundraising events.

4. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have successful businesses while also working full-time jobs. As long as you are able to meet the minimum sales requirements and attend training and team meetings, you can balance both roles.

5. Are there any additional benefits to being a qualified Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there are many benefits to being a qualified Pampered Chef consultant, including discounts on products, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn incentives and rewards. You also have the support of a community of consultants and mentors to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • andrealynne719
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • ChefJesssica
  • General Chat
Replies