• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars, Pampered Chef Website and Qualifying ???

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are virtual currency that can be earned by hosting a party or event, with $15 earned for every $100 in guest sales. The Pampered Chef website can be accessed through a sign-in button, with different requirements for consultants and customers. To become a consultant, one must be 18 years old, reside in certain locations, and submit an application and fee. Qualifications for incentives and rewards vary, but often involve meeting sales goals or recruiting new team members. Consultants are independent business owners who earn commission, while hosts earn rewards for hosting parties.
Cookin' Mama
I have a couple of quick questions. When you submit enough in sales to qualify does HO send you an email? Same question for your PC dollars and free website for 90 days. I submitted my show on Friday that should have done all of those things for me and I haven't heard anything from them. Does anybody know how long that takes???

Thanks for your help and input!

I know for fact they email you when you qualify! :D

It's usually within a couple of business days. So you can't count the weekend. If you don't hear some time today, call HO and check. If there's a problem with what you submitted Friday (on hold for credit card, etc.), then it wouldn't count until it's resolved.

You can check PC$ in CC, I think it's under Managing my Business.

chefann said:
It's usually within a couple of business days. So you can't count the weekend. If you don't hear some time today, call HO and check. If there's a problem with what you submitted Friday (on hold for credit card, etc.), then it wouldn't count until it's resolved.
Thanks Ann, my show was on hold due to a cc issue and was released yesterday...so maybe within the next couple of days it will show up! That is good info to know!

:)

My last show I entered on 1/31 to qualify me for $100pc dollars took longer than my first $200. Maybe busy times take them a little longer than normal. My first $200 was in there in 2 days. The 2nd $100 took 4days.

Related to Pampered Chef Dollars, Pampered Chef Website and Qualifying ???

What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are virtual currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. You can earn $15 in Pampered Chef Dollars for every $100 in guest sales at your party. These dollars can then be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products at a discount.

How do I access the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Pampered Chef website, simply go to www.pamperedchef.com and click on the "Sign In" button in the top right corner. If you are a consultant, you can sign in with your consultant ID and password. If you are a customer, you can sign in with your email address and password. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one by clicking on the "Create Account" button.

What are the qualifications for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. You must also have a valid Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number. Additionally, you must submit an application and pay the enrollment fee.

How do I qualify for Pampered Chef incentives and rewards?

The qualifications for Pampered Chef incentives and rewards vary depending on the specific program or promotion. However, in general, you may need to meet sales goals, recruit new team members, or attend training events to qualify for these rewards. You can check the current qualifications for any incentives or rewards on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

What is the difference between a consultant and a host?

A Pampered Chef consultant is an independent business owner who sells Pampered Chef products and earns a commission on their sales. A host is someone who hosts a Pampered Chef party or event and earns rewards for their sales. While a consultant can also be a host, they are not required to host parties to sell products. Hosts do not earn commission, but instead earn free and discounted products based on their party's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
esavvymom