• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice on Qualifying for Pampered Chef: My Story

In summary, Pampered Chef requires 4 shows or $1250 in sales to maintain focus on core sales as the foundation of your business. If you went inactive, you would start over with your career sales.
sk8rgrrl99
I started with Pampered Chef last June. I submitted 3 shows but did not qualify. Does anyone know what I need to do now to qualify? I have called and emailed the solution center to no avail...
Thanks everyone!

How much were your total sales?

Last year when you signed the requirement was 4 shows or $1250 in sales it is now just $1250 in sales. I think that puts you under the first requirement. It goes by when you signed I believe. You may want to contact HO just to be sure, but given their current phone issues asking your Director (or higher) might be a better option.

So far $564 in the 3 shows

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I would say that once you submit another show, being your fourth, you would qualify.

Chef Kearns said:
Last year when you signed the requirement was 4 shows or $1250 in sales it is now just $1250 in sales. I think that puts you under the first requirement. It goes by when you signed I believe. You may want to contact HO just to be sure, but given their current phone issues asking your Director (or higher) might be a better option.

Is this official ?

sk8rgrrl99 said:
So far $564 in the 3 shows

When did you submit your last Show? It would have to be a minimum of $200 at least but it may depend on when you became inactive.

No it is not official. Here are th official guidelines from the P & P on CC:

To maintain focus on core sales as the foundation of your
business, the following policies apply:
• New Consultant Qualification
Online orders, as defined above, do not count toward
qualification. New Consultants become qualified by
submitting $1,250 in personal commissionable sales or
4 Shows (of at least $150 in guest sales each).

But, if you went inactive then you would actually be starting over right? The $564 in career sales would be gone. I guess the fourth show would make you qualified but it would have to be at least $200 to make you active. Correct?

pcsharon1 said:
But, if you went inactive then you would actually be starting over right? The $564 in career sales would be gone. I guess the fourth show would make you qualified but it would have to be at least $200 to make you active. Correct?

That's what I'm thinking, too.

Yes, if you have gone inactive, you start over with your career sales. Call the HO on Monday and talk to Consultant Career Solutions to find out for sure.

I think regardless of whether she went inacctive or not, she still needs $1250 in sales to become qualified this year. My recruites did not qualify last year, and I was told they need to submit $1250 in sales to be qualified and for me to hearn my 2,000 pts for Disney.

Do you have a Pampered Chef Pin on your coat? I do, it always attracts people who know us and like us. It starts conversations and leads me to hand out mini catalogs. Do you have the catalog tote or there is another bag available at Bed Bath and Beyond or Jo Ann Fabrics with pockets. With the other bag, there are 9 slots for pictures, you cut the catalog up and put pics in the pockets. While waiting in line at the grocery store, start up conversations with the person in front or in back of you. Hand out recipe cards with your name and email on them. Be Intentional! Go to the mall when you have extra time, and wear your PC shirt, or pin. I was in Joseph Banks at Christmas with my pin on and the clerk commented on PC. If there is a will there is a way. If it was easy, everyone would be a PC consultant. In a way it is easy because our products are so good and so well known. Not everyone has everything in the catalog, or knows how easy some of our recipes are. Sorry for rambling. Just remember you can do it!

Thanks everyone! I finally reached HO on the phone and they told me I only need 1 more show and then I'll be qualified and active again. I do have 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog show scheduled for March so by the end of March I should be all set! :)

pampered Ruth said:
Do you have a Pampered Chef Pin on your coat? I do, it always attracts people who know us and like us. It starts conversations and leads me to hand out mini catalogs. Do you have the catalog tote or there is another bag available at Bed Bath and Beyond or Jo Ann Fabrics with pockets. With the other bag, there are 9 slots for pictures, you cut the catalog up and put pics in the pockets. While waiting in line at the grocery store, start up conversations with the person in front or in back of you. Hand out recipe cards with your name and email on them. Be Intentional! Go to the mall when you have extra time, and wear your PC shirt, or pin. I was in Joseph Banks at Christmas with my pin on and the clerk commented on PC. If there is a will there is a way. If it was easy, everyone would be a PC consultant. In a way it is easy because our products are so good and so well known. Not everyone has everything in the catalog, or knows how easy some of our recipes are. Sorry for rambling. Just remember you can do it!

I just bought the catalog tote! I came in the mail yesterday. I'm so excited to start carrying it.

Related to Need Advice on Qualifying for Pampered Chef: My Story

What are the requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada. You must also have a valid Social Security or Social Insurance number and have not been a consultant within the past six months.

What is the process for signing up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step is to find a consultant to sponsor you. You can do this by attending a party or event, or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. Once you have a sponsor, you will need to purchase a starter kit and complete the online consultant agreement. Your sponsor will then help you get started with training and building your business.

What is included in the starter kit for Pampered Chef consultants?

The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies to help you get started. This includes kitchen tools, cookbooks, and business materials such as order forms and catalogs. You will also have access to online training and support to help you succeed.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic starter kit costs $99 and the deluxe starter kit costs $159. These fees cover the cost of your business supplies and training materials. There is also a monthly fee of $11.50 for your personal website and back office support.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through selling high-quality kitchen tools and hosting cooking parties. You can also earn free products, incentives, and bonuses. Additionally, you will have access to training and support from a community of consultants and the Pampered Chef corporate team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies