• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I use my host benefit to host my own Pampered Chef show?

In summary, "Additional Dcb News" is updates, announcements, and other information related to the Direct Connect Booking (DCB) system used by Pampered Chef consultants. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website and through the DCB system. It is important because it provides important updates and changes to the system. It is typically updated on a monthly basis, but additional updates may be made as needed. You can sign up for email or push notifications to stay informed.
RMDave
Gold Member
A local Director wrote HO regarding the DCB. By reading their response, you'll understand her question.
Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef.

The Deep Covered Baker will not be available on Kit Enhancement or Personal orders for Consultants.

Kathleen Meilner
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef

Just a heads up!

D

I ordered a spare for myself - that would totally suck if mine broke!

I did too!!!

I've got my extra nice & safe in my closet....:D

Good Idea! I didn't think about "what if mine breaks!!"

I am an AD and let my team borrow my products that they do not have... after 4 years of not 1 product ever being broken, my DCB was broken a week ago by one of my new consultants!!! Lesson learned!

I had that same question...my Director said she doubted we could order after June 30, so I too, ordered a spare! Lucky for me, I'm in my 40% Kit Enhancement month! Thanks for posting!

If we host our own show (I do from time to time) I would like to think that as a host I can use my host benefit to do so.

pamperedharriet said:
If we host our own show (I do from time to time) I would like to think that as a host I can use my host benefit to do so.

And you CAN!

What is "Additional Dcb News"?

"Additional Dcb News" refers to updates, announcements, and other information related to the Direct Connect Booking (DCB) system. This system is used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business and orders.

Where can I find "Additional Dcb News"?

"Additional Dcb News" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, under the "DCB News" section. It can also be accessed through the DCB system itself under the "News" tab.

Why is "Additional Dcb News" important?

"Additional Dcb News" is important because it provides important updates and changes to the DCB system. This information can help consultants stay informed and make the most of the system to better manage their business.

How often is "Additional Dcb News" updated?

"Additional Dcb News" is typically updated on a monthly basis, with additional updates as needed for important announcements or changes. It is important to check regularly for new updates.

Can I receive notifications for "Additional Dcb News"?

Yes, you can sign up for email notifications for "Additional Dcb News" on the Pampered Chef website. You can also opt in to receive push notifications through the DCB system itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies
Views
MissChef