• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Refund for My Pampered Chef Starter Kit?

In summary, Carolyn's work schedule has changed and she will no longer be able to devote the time to the Pamper Chef business. She asks that the starter kit be sent to her, and if necessary, she asks that she be set up with a PWS so she can continue to market the business.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hi Carolyn,

Because of some recent changes to my work schedule I am not going to be able to dedicate the extra time to Pamper Chef business. Please let me know how to get the starter kit to you in order to receive my refund back. Thanks again for the opportunity and the information you provided!!!

XXXXX XXXXXX
XXX-XXX-XXXX

Hmmmm.... did she have shows scheduled before she signed?What about doing catalog shows in the meantime to qualify and keep the kit?

Humm, well I guess I would thank her for her honosty and tell her that she would need to contact the home office handle that.
Personally I would rather have someone come right out and tell me this then do the whole kitnapping, not returning my callls thing.

ShanaSmith said:
Humm, well I guess I would thank her for her honosty and tell her that she would need to contact the home office handle that.
Personally I would rather have someone come right out and tell me this then do the whole kitnapping, not returning my callls thing.

exactly!! !

I'd at least see if you could get her to qualify through catalog shows before she returns her kit...

finley1991 said:
I'd at least see if you could get her to qualify through catalog shows before she returns her kit...

I agree with that.

finley1991 said:

I agree as well. I'm glad she was honest for you. Has she turned in anything?

Have her call HO because she will need to ship it back (probably at her expense) and I believe she can get a 90% refund for all the unused products. I would also offer to set her up on your PWS and let her go crazy with email invitations and see what happens.

At the very least, I am glad she told you!!! I am having people sign up who do abolutely NOTHING!!! WTF???? She can return her kit. If you can try to work with her, that is one thing, but I read this on another thread and someone indicated that it sounds like she has made up her mind.

Let us know if anything changes.

I'd graciously support her decision, but let her know with just 4 $150 catalog shows, she can ethically keep the kit. (That's a very lame ethically, but she may realize that catalog shows can be a money maker during the holidays. At the least, she would qualify and you'd get some return on your time investment.) Good luck!

1. How do I reply to this email?

To reply to this email, simply click on "Reply" or "Reply All" at the top of the email and type your response in the designated field. Then click "Send".

2. Can I reply to this email without including the original message?

Yes, you can reply without including the original message by deleting the quoted text before typing your response. This is especially helpful if the original message is long or cluttered.

3. How do I forward this email to someone else?

To forward this email to someone else, click on "Forward" at the top of the email and enter the recipient's email address in the designated field. You can also add a personal message before clicking "Send".

4. Can I change the subject line when replying to this email?

Yes, you can change the subject line when replying to this email. Simply click on the subject line and make any necessary edits before sending your response.

5. How do I add attachments when replying to this email?

To add attachments when replying to this email, click on the "Attach" button or paperclip icon and select the file you want to attach. You can also drag and drop files directly into the email body.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • Cassandra Blair