• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ss's Receive the Knives Yet?

In summary, the new knives from Pampered Chef will be available for purchase starting next month. Pre-orders are not currently available, but updates on availability can be found on the company's website and social media. These knives have high-carbon stainless steel blades, a redesigned handle, and require hand-washing for maintenance. A special bundle deal is being offered for a limited time when purchasing the knives with a cutting board and knife sharpener.
SusanBP0129
I know I must sound impatient, but I earned the knives 3 weeks ago and have not received them yet. I received my SS1 bonus right after I submitted the show that qualified me, but still no knives!! I call HO twice and they just tell me there is no shipping info yet....
Just wondering if anyone has received them yet...:confused:

I earned my knives on the 19th and received them yesterday.
I would definatly be bugging home office.

I completely understand your frustration and impatience. It can be really frustrating to earn something and then have to wait for it to arrive. Have you tried contacting the company through email or social media? Sometimes that can yield a quicker response and more specific information about the shipping process. It's also possible that there may have been a delay in production or shipping due to unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully, you'll receive your knives soon and it will all be worth the wait! In the meantime, you could also try reaching out to other forum users who may have also earned the knives and see if they have received them yet. Hang in there!

1. When will the new knives be available for purchase?

The new knives will be available for purchase starting next month. We are currently in the process of finalizing the production and packaging, but they will be ready for purchase soon.

2. Can I pre-order the new knives?

Unfortunately, we are not offering pre-orders for the new knives at this time. But keep an eye on our website and social media for updates on when they will be available for purchase.

3. What makes these knives different from previous Pampered Chef knives?

These new knives feature a high-carbon stainless steel blade for improved sharpness and durability. They also have a redesigned handle for a better grip and a sleeker look.

4. How do I care for and maintain these knives?

To maintain the sharpness and longevity of your knives, we recommend hand-washing them with warm soapy water and drying them immediately. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, and never put them in the dishwasher.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new knives?

Yes, we are offering a special bundle deal for the new knives when you purchase them with our cutting board and knife sharpener. Check our website for more details and other limited-time promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • General Chat
Replies