• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July SS#2: Bonus Eligibility & USG vs Ultimate Mandolin Upgrade

In summary, "Ss Month 2" is a special sales promotion for Pampered Chef products that offers exclusive deals and discounts on high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. To participate, simply visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. These deals are available in all regions, but availability may vary. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and will end at the end of the month. Keep an eye out for future promotions and deals.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
this is a new one: July is SS#2 for one of my recruits and she will hit the $1250 so will receive her bonus! We both noticed that one of the items in this package is the USG. I wonder if she will get the old USG or the Ultimate Mandolin? Do any of you have any idea? I would not think they would ship her the USG since it is now restyled....and they want the new one demo'ed....but it is not Sept yet and she is under the old sign up period.
What do you think????

This is my ss2 month and I did receive the US&G. I was so mad at conference when I found out that the major item in the bonus was being discontinued. I believe it will change in August to the new ultimate Mandolin. :mad:

Julie

Cindycooks said:
this is a new one: July is SS#2 for one of my recruits and she will hit the $1250 so will receive her bonus! We both noticed that one of the items in this package is the USG. I wonder if she will get the old USG or the Ultimate Mandolin? Do any of you have any idea? I would not think they would ship her the USG since it is now restyled....and they want the new one demo'ed....but it is not Sept yet and she is under the old sign up period.
What do you think????

I called HO with the same question and they told me that it would come with the Mandolin. I am hoping they told me correctly.

Oh Jen I hope so!!! Thanks!

1. What is "Ss Month 2"?

"Ss Month 2" refers to the second month of our special sales promotion for Pampered Chef products. Each month, we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

2. How do I participate in "Ss Month 2"?

To participate in "Ss Month 2", simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the details on the products and deals available for this month.

3. Are the deals for "Ss Month 2" available in all regions?

Yes, the deals for "Ss Month 2" are available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, availability may vary depending on the product and demand in your specific area.

4. Can I combine "Ss Month 2" deals with other offers or discounts?

No, "Ss Month 2" deals cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. These promotions are exclusive and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

5. When does "Ss Month 2" end?

"Ss Month 2" ends at the end of the month. However, keep an eye out for our upcoming promotions and deals for the following months. We are always offering new and exciting ways to save on Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
bgchef
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • emiscookin