• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Bonus Eligibility: Aug-Sept Bookings

In summary, the August host is eligible for the September hostess bonus as the host of the Sept. show and as the past hostess from her August show.
chefinbiz
Hi,
If an August host books another show for Sept and I put her as a booking on her August show, is she then eligible for the Sept. hostess bonus as the host of the Sept. show and as the past hostess from her August show--therefore, allowing her 2 hostess bonuses in Sept? TIA- Nancy

Yes. You'll need to enter her as a guest to take advantage of the past host special. And of course as the host, to get the current host special.It's a great chance for hosts to get a LOT of cookware!

Yep:) Great deal for her huh:)

Ditto. Remember that when she does her September show, she is eligible for ONE bonus on her host order where there is no shipping, yadda, yadda.

On the guest order, she does pay shipping. She can use her 10% PHD on all items ordered EXCEPT the host bonus. That 60% discount is the max on that.

The host gets guest sales credit for the past host bonus (as guest) use but you do not get commissionable sales on that.

bethsbiz said:
Ditto. Remember that when she does her September show, she is eligible for ONE bonus on her host order where there is no shipping, yadda, yadda.

On the guest order, she does pay shipping. She can use her 10% PHD on all items ordered EXCEPT the host bonus. That 60% discount is the max on that.

The host gets guest sales credit for the past host bonus (as guest) use but you do not get commissionable sales on that.

But you WILL get pan-o-rama points!!!

I get ALL my hosts to book from their show. It gives them the opportunity to have a show in a new season and take advantage of two 60% items (as others already said). When I look at my September calendar, I can see what my March calendar will look like too.

What is the "Hostess Bonus Eligibility: Aug-Sept Bookings" offer?

The "Hostess Bonus Eligibility: Aug-Sept Bookings" offer is a special incentive for Pampered Chef hosts who schedule and hold a party between the months of August and September. It allows them to earn additional rewards on top of their regular host rewards.

How do I know if I am eligible for the "Hostess Bonus Eligibility" offer?

You are eligible for the "Hostess Bonus Eligibility" offer if you schedule and hold a party between the months of August and September. As long as your party meets the minimum sales requirement, you will automatically be eligible for the bonus rewards.

What are the bonus rewards that I can earn through this offer?

The bonus rewards that you can earn through the "Hostess Bonus Eligibility" offer include extra product credit and discounts on select products. The specific rewards may vary depending on the total sales of your party and the products you choose to redeem.

Can I combine the "Hostess Bonus Eligibility" offer with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the "Hostess Bonus Eligibility" offer with other host rewards. This means that you can earn both the regular host rewards and the bonus rewards from this offer, as long as your party meets the minimum sales requirement.

Is there a limit to how many times I can take advantage of the "Hostess Bonus Eligibility" offer?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can take advantage of the "Hostess Bonus Eligibility" offer. As long as you schedule and hold a party between August and September, you will be eligible for the bonus rewards each time you host a party during this time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cbord
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cbord
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • goddessred