• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Substitute Host & Get Bonus: Jane's Story

In summary, if Jane Host has a show with two bookings (one of which cancels), and another consultant wants to host the show in Kelly's place, Jane Host would still need to host the show with Kelly or Sara's names on it and she would get a 60% host bonus for doing so. If Jane Host has hosted more than one party in the past year, she needs to put her host ID number from the show Kelly and Sara booked from so that the system can track her host history.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If a host (Jane) has a show...and she gets 2 bookings at her show (Susie and Kelly)...and one of the bookings cancels (Kelly). Can Jane Host find another friend to host a show in Kelly's place and still get her 60% host bonus item at the new person's show?

I don't think so...I think it has to be in the name of the original guest who booked.
...but I could be wrong.

You are right Susan, it has to be booked off the original show and the same person.Only way "around" is to convince Kelly to co-host with Jane Host which is hard to do. I always have just had yes or nos, no compromises of I'll host if it is someone else's house.

really? I was under the impression that the number of bookings was what mattered, not so much the date or who the host was.

chefbritt said:
really? I was under the impression that the number of bookings was what mattered, not so much the date or who the host was.
It ties to the PAST HOST number, so yes it matters. Date can be flexed, but not person.# of bookings, was the old, old system of benefits...

Let me further confuse the issue. If another consultant wants to do Kelly's party that is ok..as long as Kelly or Sara's names are on each of the shows and Jane Host will still get her 60% off benefit.

The shows have to be no later than 6 months from Jane Host's party and must have only Kelly or Sara's names on.

AND If Jane has hosted more than one party in the past year...make sure you put her host ID number from the show Kelly and Sara booked from!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ok, now this raises another question. Why couldn't Kelly be a silent co-host? Meaning, her name is on the party, but the other person receives the benefits and the order is shipped to her?

linojackie said:
Ok, now this raises another question. Why couldn't Kelly be a silent co-host? Meaning, her name is on the party, but the other person receives the benefits and the order is shipped to her?

I would not advocate doing that unless she truly IS a co-host of the party.

Otherwise, you are just getting around the system and it won't be allowed for true co-host situations in the future.

The other issue that arises then isthe warranty for each product not to mention that if Kelly does have a show with another consultant, you would have some explaining to do when she found out she has a PHD that she didn't know about.

Related to Find a Substitute Host & Get Bonus: Jane's Story

1. How does the Find a Substitute Host & Get Bonus program work?

The Find a Substitute Host & Get Bonus program allows a current host to find a substitute host to host their party, and in return, the current host will receive a bonus toward their own party.

2. Who can participate in the Find a Substitute Host & Get Bonus program?

Any current host with a scheduled party can participate in this program. The substitute host must also be a new host who has never hosted a Pampered Chef party before.

3. How much is the bonus for finding a substitute host?

The bonus amount varies depending on the total sales from the substitute host's party. The more sales the substitute host generates, the higher the bonus for the current host.

4. Can I choose any substitute host for my party?

Yes, you can choose any person as your substitute host for your party. However, the substitute host must be a new host who has never hosted a Pampered Chef party before.

5. How do I receive my bonus for finding a substitute host?

The bonus will be applied as a credit toward your own party. You can use this credit to purchase products at a discounted price or to earn free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefinbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • bethsbiz