• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aConvert Story (Not What You Think)

In summary, "aConvert Story (Not What You Think)" is a versatile cooking tool by Pampered Chef that can be used for chopping, mixing, and blending ingredients. It has a patented design that allows it to be converted from a whisk to a chopper or blender with a simple twist. The main benefits of using this tool include its versatility, space and money-saving capabilities, and efficiency. It is dishwasher safe, although handwashing is recommended for longevity, and can be used with both hot and cold ingredients.
susanr613
Gold Member
I am so pleased I just have to share. About a month ago, a friend came to me with an outside order for a co-worker. It was for 2 stoneware pieces and the co-worker wanted the January guest special.

I called her and asked what se preferred - the two items at 20% off, 60% off, or free. Long story short, she held a $425 catalog show and got one piece for free and one for 60% off. She was shocked and thoroughly delighted! I of course was thrilled to earn $100 (I'm having a good Feb) instead of $10!

I gave the friend who referred her $10 off her order as a thank you.

Next step is to CCC her customers and offer the biz and hosting opptys!

:D

(I would never do this to a show guest - it would take sales from my host.)

I know! Love it when catty shows turn out so great. Make those calls!

Way to go Susan!

Yahoo!!! Great job. :)

Good for you!!

That's awesome! Good for you! :)

1. What is "aConvert Story (Not What You Think)"?

"aConvert Story (Not What You Think)" is a unique cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef. It is a versatile kitchen gadget that can be used for multiple purposes, such as chopping, mixing, and blending ingredients.

2. How does "aConvert Story (Not What You Think)" work?

This tool has a patented design that allows you to easily convert it from a whisk to a chopper or a blender. Simply twist the top to change the function and use the handle to mix, chop, or blend your ingredients.

3. What are the benefits of using "aConvert Story (Not What You Think)"?

The main benefit of this tool is its versatility. It can replace multiple kitchen tools, saving you both space and money. It also makes cooking and baking tasks more efficient and convenient.

4. Is "aConvert Story (Not What You Think)" dishwasher safe?

Yes, this tool is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend handwashing it to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can "aConvert Story (Not What You Think)" be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, this tool is designed to be used with both hot and cold ingredients. It is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 400°F (204°C).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer