• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting your hostess to get bookings for you

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
What words do you'all use to get your hostess to have bookings ready for you when you arrive at her show? Do you mention this in all 3 of your host coaching calls?

Thanks so much!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
No certain words, I jsut make sure they know of the host benefits in the coming months and that they are eligible for those if someone books off of their show. I use the Do You Love a Bargain flyer that I got off this loop and put it in every host packet I think that explains it really well! I also have them tell any potential booking that they will already have their first sale (in the host) which helps get bookings too.

mandydollie

May 22, 2006
What a great idea!

This is awesome!!!!! I'm going to try and make up something like this.

PaulaReb

Novice Member
May 26, 2006
I've been telling people that if they get me three bookings at their show then I will give them a free gift. But only AFTER the shows close. We'll see how that goes. I'm just starting out so I haven't had anyone take me up on it yet.

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
Thank you!

Thanks for the great ideas! I will put this flyer in all future host packets. You'all
are the best!!

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
there's the hostess tic-tac-toe document that some people are having great success with. Or you could offer them PC DOLLARS (from you, of course) for each booking referral (and a larger amount for recruit referrals) that you could give to them after they've held their show (or signed). You could do $5 for one, $10 for two and $25 for three bookign referrals.. maybe they'd reach to get 3 recruits. plus, they'll get the booking benefit from it too.. just an idea.

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
pchefinski said:
there's the hostess tic-tac-toe document that some people are having great success with. Or you could offer them PC DOLLARS (from you, of course) for each booking referral (and a larger amount for recruit referrals) that you could give to them after they've held their show (or signed). You could do $5 for one, $10 for two and $25 for three bookign referrals.. maybe they'd reach to get 3 recruits. plus, they'll get the booking benefit from it too.. just an idea.

I like the PC dollars idea. I think I'm going to tell my hosts that for every booking they get they will get a $5 gift certificate from me. I found some here about a year ago when I started and forgot I had them.