• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Offer the September Host Special for an October Show?

For commission on the 8th, they need to be submitted by the last day of the month.For sales promotions, check the fine print on the promo. Most lately have been submit by the 5th.For mid-month commission (paid on the 22nd), it needs to be submitted by the 15th.
MomToEli
Just checking to be sure I'm thinking right here ...

I am doing a show Oct 2 with a host who wants the Sept host special. Do I have to backdate everything to the 30th? And can I list it on my website (and her e-invites) as oct 2 and still turn it is as a Sept show?

Thanks for the reminders!

If you list it on your web site as an October show, and any of the guests check it out or place a web order, they will be expecting the October guest benefits. Then it wouldn't work to date the show for September.

--Jenny L

It is actually "illegal" to change a show date, but I know that people do it. You would have to back date it to a September date when you submit the show. I don't think that you will be able to use the show date of Oct 2 on your PWS, because the specials that guests see will be different...

On your website, if you list it as October, the October specials will show up for guests to order.
Officially, we're not supposed to back-date shows for the specials. (but, yes, that's how you'd do it)

Thanks, ladies.

Look at all the great minds thinking alike!

--Jenny L

What you might want to do is have her do a quick catalog show this week, book her October show off the catalog show and she gets two October specials!

How far into OctIf we have a show Sept. 30th, how much time does she have to complete her catalog show? A week, two weeks or all the way up until October 31st and still get the host special and guest specials?

Thanks,
Debbie :D

You have until the end of the following month to submit. So for a September show, you have until October 31 to submit.

Wow
chefann said:
You have until the end of the following month to submit. So for a September show, you have until October 31 to submit.

Wow that's a long time. I hope it doesn't take her that long! LOL I usually give them two weeks for a catty show!

Debbie :D

Me, too. But HO will accept the order until the end of the month.

They'll actually take it even later than that - unless it's season-end and there are retired items on the show. One of my recruits had a July show open into September and it processed. (There were issues with getting payment from guests, and one of the host's close relatives ended up in the hospital - that's what took so long.)

chefann said:

This is GREAT to know because I have shows this Fri,Sat & Sun, I'm going to tell them they have to close out by Oct 1st or the specials wont be the same & I know they all want the cook ware.....:rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Just a reminder, for monthly sales incentives shows need to be closed by the last day of the month. For mid-month commision checks, you have until the 5the of the following month.

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Just a reminder, for monthly sales incentives shows need to be closed by the last day of the month. For mid-month commision checks, you have until the 5the of the following month.

--Jenny L
Sort of.

For commission on the 8th, they need to be submitted by the last day of the month.
For sales promotions, check the fine print on the promo. Most lately have been submit by the 5th.
For mid-month commission (paid on the 22nd), it needs to be submitted by the 15th.

Oops! Stand corrected, thanks Ann! Both for information and the typo of the word commission, . . .

--Jenny L

Related to Can I Still Offer the September Host Special for an October Show?

1. "Can I still take advantage of the September specials in October?"

Yes, the September specials are typically available for the entire month of October or until supplies last.

2. "Are the September specials only for new customers?"

No, the September specials are available for both new and existing customers.

3. "What are the specific products on sale for the September specials?"

The specific products on sale vary each month, so be sure to check the current month's specials for a full list of discounted items.

4. "Can I combine the September specials with other discounts or offers?"

No, the September specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

5. "How can I place an order for the September specials?"

You can place an order for the September specials through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kisha1210
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies