• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Bookings for October: Struggling with a Slow September

In summary, the expert says that they are trying so hard to have a good September, but nobody wants to book a show for that time. They even offered to let the host do Oct. 2, but still say it is a Saturday show. They will spend a lot of time on the phone this weekend.
Candice
I am trying so hard to have a good September, but nobody wants to book a show for that time. I even threw in that I would buy them a paring knife, then I sent another email 2 weeks later since I had no bites on the first and said I would give them a 5" Santoku knife for FREE a $50 value! Still no bites.

I have 8 shows for October though, so I guess I should be happy about that, but 2 catalog shows in September is not my idea of a good month.

Sorry just had to vent.

What to do, what to do????.....

Wow! A free Santoku? Can I have a party with you. :)
Keep you chin up. Sounds to me like you are doing just fine. :) I am sure before you know it your Sept. will be looking up. Maybe make some calls so they can hear your excitement about all the great new fall stuff. :)

How many people have you called? You can't count it as a "no" until you personally ask.

Today I have made 25 calls, yesterday I called 33 people and on Monday I called like 12. My "no" chart is filling up rather quickly for September.

I will make more calls tonight for the after work/dinner but after almost 75 people say "I really can't right now, really busy this month can you call me in January or next year sometime" I don't know how much more I can take. One of them is bound to yes though, right?!

Yes! Keep trying, every call is closer to your next YES!

Are you also asking for referrals?? If they can't maybe they know someone who can, and then they will come...?

I had a show for September but the host insists on a Saturday, and later I learned the only Saturday that works for her is the only one that DOES NOT work for me!I even offered to let her do Oct. 2 and still call it a Saturday show. Hoping she says yes.Plan to spend a lot of time on the phone this weekend.

Why do you have October full when you don't have anything for September?

People keep telling me they want to wait until after their kids are back to school, which happens after Labor Day here. I'm hoping the "back to school" is not as traumatic for them as they seem to think it will be and they'll be ready to book for late September!

Some people like cookware better than they like knives ....

Just keep asking. I had a lady this morning ask about a Sept. show. It's not too late to book it!

Post your business card around town, ask the clerk at the grocery store--bank--hair shop. See if there are any fairs/festivals in your area you can get signed up with. Ask former host to re-host. See if a teacher would like to do a come/go party after school in the break room. Teachers love it!

I'm offering a "free" cooking show. I pay for ingredients & paper products & I send out the invites. Make it easy for them.

What is "Ugh, My September Sucks!"?

"Ugh, My September Sucks!" is a popular promotion run by Pampered Chef during the month of September. It is a way for customers to save money on their purchases and for consultants to earn extra rewards.

How do I participate in "Ugh, My September Sucks!"?

To participate in "Ugh, My September Sucks!", simply make a purchase of $75 or more from Pampered Chef during the month of September. The promotion will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

What discounts or rewards can I expect from "Ugh, My September Sucks!"?

Customers who make a purchase of $75 or more during "Ugh, My September Sucks!" will receive a 10% discount on their order. Consultants will also earn extra rewards for each qualifying purchase made by their customers.

Can I combine "Ugh, My September Sucks!" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Ugh, My September Sucks!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on your purchase.

When does "Ugh, My September Sucks!" end?

The promotion ends on September 30th. All orders must be placed by 11:59pm CT on that day to qualify for the discounts and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
Replies
Views
raebates
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies