• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time to Get September Bookings!

In summary, the Pampered Chef offers a 60% discount on select cookware sets if you are a September host. You can choose from sets and open stock pieces. The offer includes the 7-piece set, the 5-piece set, the 12-qt. stockpot, the 10" sauté pan, the 8" sauté pan, the roasting pan with rack, the covered stockpot, the family skillet, the casserole with lid, and the double burner griddle.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I sent this email out earlier today. I have received two bookings so far from it!

The email has the cookware pieces' names and the "You Pay..." in red and the rest is in black.

I just thought I would share it with all of you to help you get bookings.

Of course, nothing beats the phone so I will be making calls on Sunday night and Monday to fill up my calendar.

Thanks!
Lisa

Something Hot is Cooking in the Kitchen!

Every month is a great month to host a Pampered Chef Cooking Show, but September is a little more special. As a September host, not only will you earn FREE products, up to four 1/2 price items, up to a 30% discount on anything in the new catalog, a 10% past host discount for the next year; you will also be eligible for an awesome 60% off deal.

All September hosts get to purchase a piece of Pampered Chef cookware at a 60% discount. The offer includes sets and open stock pieces from our Professional Cookware, Executive Cookware and our NEW Stainless Cookware. Please see the chart below to see your choices and the prices you will pay.

If you think you would like more than one piece or set at 60% off, I can help you with that also.

I am expanding the number of my available show dates for September so as many customers of mine as possible can take advantage of this great special. Please contact me quickly with the date you would like.​
Available Dates

Saturday, September 1
Tuesday, September 4
Wednesday, September 5
Thursday, September 6
Friday, September 7
Sunday, September 9
Tuesday, September 11
Friday, September 14
Saturday, September 15
Sunday, September 16
Wednesday, September 19
Thursday, September 20
Sunday, September 23
Tuesday, September 25
Wednesday, September 26
Thursday, September 27
Saturday, September 29
Sunday, September 30​

The Pampered Chef Stainless Cookware - NEW for September

7-Piece Set - Retail Value of $450 - You Pay $180
5-Piece Set - Retail Value of $295 - You Pay $118
12" Covered Skillet - Retail Value of $200 - You Pay $80
10" Sauté Pan - Retail Value of $98 - You Pay $39
8" Sauté Pan - Retail Value of $48 - You Pay $19

The Pampered Chef Executive Cookware

7-Piece Set - Retail Value of $345 - You Pay $138
5-Piece Set - Retail Value of $225 - You Pay $90
12-Qt. Stockpot - Retail Value of $195 - You Pay $78
12" Skillet - Retail Value of $125 - You Pay $50
11" Square Grill Pan - Retail Value of $115 - You Pay $46
Double Burner Griddle - Retail Value of $115 - You Pay $46
Stir-Fry Skillet - Retail Value of $115 - You Pay $46
11" Square Griddle - Retail Value of $90 - You Pay $36
8" Sauté Pan - Retail Value of $38 - You Pay $15
12" Glass Lid - Retail Value of $35 - You Pay $14
Grill Press - Retail Value of $29 - You Pay $11.50

The Pampered Chef Professional Cookware

6-Piece Set - Retail Value of $285 - You Pay $114
4-Piece Set - Retail Value of $155 - You Pay $62
Roasting Pan with Rack - Retail Value of $145 - You Pay $58
Covered Stockpot - Retail Value of $143 - You Pay $57
Family Skillet - Retail Value of $108 - You Pay $43
Casserole with Lid - Retail Value of $100 - You Pay $40
Double Burner Griddle - Retail Value of $100 - You Pay $40
Large Covered Skillet - Retail Value of $100 - You Pay $40
Stir-Fry Skillet - Retail Value of $100 - You Pay $40
Grill Pan - Retail Value of $95 - You Pay $38
Small Sauté Pan - Retail Value of $38 - You Pay $15
Clear View Glass Lid - Retail Value of $32 - You Pay $12.75

Also, any host who has 12 or more orders will receive an extra gift from Pampered Chef. It is the new Skimmer.

Thank you so much!

I like that email! i would do the same but I already have 4 shows booked, and classes started this week. I am afraid if I book any more that will be to much. But I love the email!!

Great email! I think I might borrow it! :D

I think I may have to "borrow" it too!!! Thanks for passing it along.

I did the same thing in my Aug. news but will do it again in my Sept 1st issue but in bolder print for them to be captured by this awesome sale!

I did get 4 bookings though from a personal 1 on 1 email that I emailed out to a few dozen past hosts about how great our sept host special was! I'm hoping to get some more bites after this next newsletter announcement!?

I used it too thanks! I already have a full cooking show schedule so i jsut put that it woudl be for ca talog shows!

I hope you don't mind us all using it. AWESOME JOB!

thanks i'm going to send this out now. I already have 6 shows booked but i can use all the extra money I can make... i just bought my husband Playstation 3... lol. (he's secretly thinks he's a teenager!!)

They're all teenagers, they just don't know it yet!

traci4tpc said:
They're all teenagers, they just don't know it yet!

hey you... thanks again for my gift. i love it!! you should come over for some cherry cheese coffee cake or strawberry amaretto pastries and WINE!! lol. i'm still baking!

HOORAY! You like it!

I sent it out in hopes everyone could use it. I am very selfish. I feel great when people want to use something I created.;)

May it bring everyone who uses it an abundance of shows!

Lisa

That is a great email! I plan on doing my calls too this weekend. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa... Thanks again, I just sent my e-mail!!

ginamkiely said:
hey you... thanks again for my gift. i love it!! you should come over for some cherry cheese coffee cake or strawberry amaretto pastries and WINE!! lol. i'm still baking!
You are so welcome...you sound better I guess your mother-in-law is gone?

I am not having much luck with e-mails, but I think I may include an abbreviated version with my mini-cat mailing.

Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

Many times sending an email and then following up with phone calls help.

Tasha, my new best friend, thanks for helping me see the obvious, tonight:angel: I think I definitely need some sleep:indif:

We need a smacking yourself in the forehead smiley for moments like these! :D

What is the "Time to Get September Bookings!" promotion?

The "Time to Get September Bookings!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that encourages customers to host a party or make a purchase during the month of September. It includes exclusive deals and rewards for hosts and customers.

How can I participate in the "Time to Get September Bookings!" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you can either host a party or make a purchase during the month of September. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. As a customer, you can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during the "Time to Get September Bookings!" promotion?

Hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from their party. They also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and enjoy a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

What are the special deals and rewards for customers during the "Time to Get September Bookings!" promotion?

Customers can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts on select products during the promotion. They can also take advantage of special host offers when making a purchase at a party, and earn rewards based on the total sales from the party.

How do I book a party during the "Time to Get September Bookings!" promotion?

To book a party, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or find one in your area through our website. Your consultant will work with you to find the best date and time for your party and help you plan a fun and successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • stacywhitlow