1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Host booking a future show from her show????

1. cbord

cbord Member

If a hostess having a party in August books a show for Oct., will she qualify for 2 host bonus? One as past hostess and one as current hostes at her Oct. show?

Charlene

Aug 9, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Yes!!!

Yes! Actually this forum has had this discussion before and that's when I found that you can! I am now putting a booking for all of my hosts in the future (6 months from their date of the show) so if they do, do another show, they can get 2 host bonuses! :D

Aug 9, 2005
  3. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

When she has her show, put her in as the host of course, and order the special, And then put her in as a guest and order the other special she wants

Aug 9, 2005
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

The only difference will be that for the past host priviledge she will have the regular guest shipping charge.

Aug 9, 2005
  5. cbord

cbord Member

Thanks for relpies and help.
    As for the host paying their shippping on their guest order, that's would be fine. Especially when there is 2 great things as host's gifts the month of party-like Sept., Oct. and Nov.

Aug 10, 2005
Have something to add?