• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your PC Setup with TTA & USG - Affordable Options Available!

In summary, TTA and USG are two innovative products from Pampered Chef that can improve your PC setup. TTA stands for "top to bottom airflow" and USG stands for "universal storage grid." These products work together to improve air circulation and provide extra storage space for your PC. There are multiple options available to fit different setups and budgets, and the installation process is quick and easy. However, it is recommended to check the dimensions and requirements of your PC before purchasing to ensure compatibility.
Chef_2_Four
I am selling the white TTA for $10 and the USG for $25. They are my mother in laws and she is "upgrading"! LOL!! She told me last night she was going to have to cut back! She is spend hundreds since I joined PC!!

Anyway the USG has only been used 2 times and is out of the box. So it is pretty much brand new. It was purchased last year right before it was retired. The TTA is in good condition, she is getting the new black one!

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!

Gotta love a MIL that supports your business!!
My MIL has never ever made a single PC purchase from me...and has nothing nice to say about my achievements...ever. Hey -- anyone wanna buy a MIL!!?!??!

I would trade you mine, but she is no better.

I also have a customer with an USG that was never used. She wants to trade it in for the mandoline. If anyone is interested let me know. [email protected]

dannyzmom said:
Gotta love a MIL that supports your business!!
My MIL has never ever made a single PC purchase from me...and has nothing nice to say about my achievements...ever. Hey -- anyone wanna buy a MIL!!?!??!

LOL!! Good luck selling her!

Related to Upgrade Your PC Setup with TTA & USG - Affordable Options Available!

1. What is TTA and USG?

TTA stands for "top to bottom airflow" and USG stands for "universal storage grid." These are two innovative products from Pampered Chef designed to improve your PC setup.

2. How can TTA and USG upgrade my PC setup?

TTA and USG work together to improve air circulation and provide extra storage space for your PC. With TTA, your PC will stay cool and run more efficiently, while USG offers customizable storage options to keep your setup organized.

3. Are there different TTA and USG options available?

Yes, there are multiple TTA and USG options available to fit different PC setups and budgets. Our affordable options allow you to upgrade your PC without breaking the bank.

4. Can TTA and USG be used with any type of PC?

TTA and USG are designed to be compatible with most PC setups. However, we recommend checking the specific dimensions and requirements of your PC before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

5. How do I install TTA and USG on my PC?

The installation process for TTA and USG is quick and easy. Simply follow the included instructions or watch our instructional video for a step-by-step guide on how to upgrade your PC setup with TTA and USG.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
samcmills
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcmealswithme