• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized with PC Products: A Must-Have for Your Kitchen!

2 cranberry...pink...and the black scraper. I could use more whisks!I have been to so many shows and always resisted getting the TTA. I have this vintage apple cookie jar that I used to hold my spoons and such. Since I became a consultant I ordered one so that I could take all the tools to my shows. Now I don't know how I did without it! I am finding more and more that I can't live without. LOL
babywings76
Gold Member
As far as PC products, did you guys hear this or say this during your Christmas preparations?

My sister called me from my mom's house. She was doing a day of baking with her. She was frustrated with my mom's tupperware egg separator. :) She couldn't take it, so she had to call me and tell me to put it on my mom's wish list. lol Oh, and she really wishes my mom had the TTA, but I told her mom already said she didn't want it because it's style doesn't fit her kitchen and it's too big. (She really needs it though, her drawers are terribly unorganized and everything is jumbled, and the crock she has by her stove is so stuffed with things, you can't find and pull out what you want.)

It just made me laugh how we feel like we have everything we need, only till we cook again and think "I really need to go ahead and get that (insert PC product here)..." :)

I need a large sheet pan at home. But as soon as I change my recipes, I'll just take the one from my kit and replace it with a medium one!

Around this time of year I have a lot of people tell me that they don't have a pan big enough to cook the turkey...."Can I borrow yours?".....

My husband wants a second pastry mat for peanut brittle. It is so nice to pour the brittle out on this mat (and it makes it easy to break up) but he usually makes a double batch and it's too thick to put on one mat. If he pours it into baking sheets, it's more difficult to break and remove (plus you have to butter the sheets and he doesn't like the extra butter.

I've gotten one order in the last week from my mom, she fell in love with my large serving spatula, she says I NEED ONE! LOL I told her that the next time I order I'll get her one. She tried to steal mine, but I wouldn't let her!

I really need my own springform pan. I let my Mom keep "ours" at her house and she lives an hour away. Which is fine when I have time to prepare and idea for food to bring but sometimes I would like to have it available for "surprise" cravings

More prep bowls...they are great for leftovers and lunches. Mine are constantly in the dishwasher and rarely in the cabinet.Of course, the lids seem to disappear, for some reason I have less lids than bowls...Oh, and scrapers, never have enough of them when cooking a lot!!!!

janetupnorth said:
More prep bowls...they are great for leftovers and lunches. Mine are constantly in the dishwasher and rarely in the cabinet.

Of course, the lids seem to disappear, for some reason I have less lids than bowls...

Oh, and scrapers, never have enough of them when cooking a lot!!!![/QUOTE]

I just walked over and counted the scrapers in my TTA - 12:eek:!!!

dianevill said:
janetupnorth said:
More prep bowls...they are great for leftovers and lunches. Mine are constantly in the dishwasher and rarely in the cabinet.

Of course, the lids seem to disappear, for some reason I have less lids than bowls...

...and let me guess, there are times where they are ALL used! :D

P.S. Did you guys get more snow last night?

I am scared to count the scrapers in the TTA in my kitchen. And I have a full set of white and cranberry in my kit, too.

No snow, but freezing rain.

I seem to be using scrapers all the time. I have the ones in my kit, too, plus there are a couple in my dishwasher right now and 2 of the pink scrapers in one of my drawers.

I could use more whisks!

I have been to so many shows and always resisted getting the TTA. I have this vintage apple cookie jar that I used to hold my spoons and such. Since I became a consultant I ordered one so that I could take all the tools to my shows. Now I don't know how I did without it! I am finding more and more that I can't live without. LOL

dianevill said:
janetupnorth said:

In my TTA I have white scrapers, citrus colored scrapers, cranberry scrapers, ocean colors scrapers, and pink scrapers....I also have red, citrus, and ocean colors hot pad/trivets!

But yes, sometimes, almost every single one of my scrapers is in the dishwasher!:eek:

I need more Oven Mitts!

I was going to make the peanut brittle for Christmas eve and I got everything out and could NOT find my silicone mat!! I have NO idea where it is, the only time I have ever used it was LAST Christmas when I made the brittle, so I don't know...I'm sure I"ll have to order another one because I really wanted to make it...

I always can use more scrapers, I have about 8-10 but like many of you, I usually have about 5 in the dishwasher every time it's run...I could also use more bamboo spoons at times.

Brandi2007 said:
I really need my own springform pan. I let my Mom keep "ours" at her house and she lives an hour away. Which is fine when I have time to prepare and idea for food to bring but sometimes I would like to have it available for "surprise" cravings

My neighbor came over and did his Christmas shopping for his wife from me! She loves cheesecake, and has borrowed my springform pan before (not-PC--I've had it for years) so I told him he absolutely HAD to get her one of ours. She called yesterday a.m. laughing, b/c she had to make a cheese cake to take to her MIL's and bought one at WAL-MART Wed. afternoon! (instead of borrowing mine!) I hope she keeps the GOOD one!!! ;)

A second stackable cooling rack. I found myself cooling cookies on vintage cookie sheets or wax paper because the one I used the night before had been exposed to nut oils and had not been washed yet.

Di_Can_Cook said:
A second stackable cooling rack. I found myself cooling cookies on vintage cookie sheets or wax paper because the one I used the night before had been exposed to nut oils and had not been washed yet.

I have three they do come in handy in multiples.

I have a sweet customer I met in September who have ordered over $200 since then from me, a little bit at a time (usually $30 plus each time). She said she would be buying one of those "cooling rack things" every order until she gets a bunch of them! She is so sweet and her husband works and she is home. Her kids are grown...she doesn't drive...so when I go to deliver her stuff, I know I will be there 30 minutes or more! Heck, if it gives me a $30+ each time, I'll talk to her! She's decided one of her next purchases will be a Food Chopper as well as the cooling rack...My DD and I both have cooking racks but think 1 or 2 more would be nice. I definitely need more scrapers because we only have the Small Mix N Scraper from my kit (original one got a split in it), the large Cranberry one from 2007, one white Skinny Scraper, and the Micro Scraper (which is being returned to HO because it getting splits up the scraper part). I want a set of each from January. My DD has several Shows booked from her in January. Hopefully they hold and we can get a set of each!

chefsteph07 said:
I was going to make the peanut brittle for Christmas eve and I got everything out and could NOT find my silicone mat!! I have NO idea where it is, the only time I have ever used it was LAST Christmas when I made the brittle, so I don't know...I'm sure I"ll have to order another one because I really wanted to make it...

I always can use more scrapers, I have about 8-10 but like many of you, I usually have about 5 in the dishwasher every time it's run...I could also use more bamboo spoons at times.

LOL - I needed mine when I wanted to roll out sugar cookie dough, and couldn't find it, but finally, I found mine in the drawer with my DS's Playdough stuff!:rolleyes:

I forgot I'd let him use it....which is just another great use for the Silicone Mat! It's big, and nothing sticks to it - perfect for rolling out and cutting playdough.

Well I am embarrassed to say that I have everything in the catty!!! And a lot of doubles too.

I do need a second oven, if only PC sold them. LOL

Me, too, Rennea. In addition to ovens, PC should make stand mixers a al KitchenAid. My Baby Boy thought mine was PC for years because everything else in there is.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I needed mine when I wanted to roll out sugar cookie dough, and couldn't find it, but finally, I found mine in the drawer with my DS's Playdough stuff!:rolleyes:

I forgot I'd let him use it....which is just another great use for the Silicone Mat! It's big, and nothing sticks to it - perfect for rolling out and cutting playdough.

Becky, that is a GREAT idea, I have never thought of it...
I have a ban on play doh in my house, dd has a few cans of it, but I hardly let her play with it because it just gets ground into the carpet. I know, I'm no fun..

Thanks for the suggestion!!!

I'm going to use that phrase in my Customer Care calls this coming week!

What recipes can I make with the "I Really Need..." set?

The "I Really Need..." set is incredibly versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes. Some popular recipes include homemade pasta, roasted vegetables, and chicken stir fry. Check out our website for more recipe ideas!

Can I use the "I Really Need..." set in the dishwasher?

Yes, the "I Really Need..." set is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

What is the best way to store the "I Really Need..." set?

The best way to store the "I Really Need..." set is in a dry, cool place. We recommend using the storage case that comes with the set to keep all the pieces together and organized.

Is the "I Really Need..." set safe to use with high heat?

Yes, the "I Really Need..." set is safe to use with high heat. The silicone handles are heat resistant up to 425°F, making it perfect for use in the oven or on the stovetop.

Can I purchase individual pieces from the "I Really Need..." set?

Unfortunately, individual pieces from the "I Really Need..." set are not currently available for purchase. However, the set is reasonably priced and offers great value for all the useful tools it includes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
diradt
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • pampered1224