• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in PC logo shirts? Check out these options for sale!

In summary, we offer a variety of shirts for sale, including t-shirts, polo shirts, button-up shirts, and more. Our shirts are made of high-quality materials such as cotton, polyester, and spandex and are designed for comfort and durability. We also offer customizable options for our shirts, allowing you to add your own logo or design. All of our shirts are machine washable, and we have a 30-day return policy for any unused and unworn shirts. Contact our customer service team for further assistance.
ConnieR
I have some PC logo shirts for sale. The size on all of them is Medium. They are all just like brand new. One of my past downline has retired and wants me to try to sell them for her. Make an offer.

Photo's can be requested.

One Long Sleeved White (kind of looks like silk) w/logo
One Mid Sleeved Red with logo
One cotton t-shirt in white with sequin type logo

Connie

Ooh yes i would love those!

Oh wait, im preggers, a medium probally wont fit later.. lol.. but if you still have them please let me knwo!

Hey I would love the shirts if they are still available. How much would you want for them and shipping to 28144? Can you post pic?

What types of shirts are available for purchase?

We offer a variety of shirts for sale, including t-shirts, polo shirts, button-up shirts, and more. We also have a range of sizes and colors to choose from.

What materials are the shirts made of?

Our shirts are made of high-quality materials such as cotton, polyester, and spandex. Each shirt is designed for comfort and durability.

Do you offer customizable options for the shirts?

Yes, we offer customizable options for our shirts. You can add your own logo or design to make the shirt unique to your brand or event.

Are the shirts machine washable?

Yes, all of our shirts are machine washable. We recommend following the care instructions on the label for best results.

What is the return policy for shirts?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day return policy for unused and unworn shirts. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • elizabethby