• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Logo Shirts for Sale - Size L

In summary, the logo shirts are currently only available in size L, but the size range may expand in the future. Customization for the logo is not offered to maintain brand consistency. The shirts are unisex and made with soft, pre-shrunk cotton material. There are no bulk discounts at this time, but promotions and sales may be available. It is recommended to check the size chart for accurate sizing information.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
One of my former consultants gave me all her logo wear to sell...all are size L - all logos are embroidered. There are a bunch more I'll be posting in a few minutes - this site only allows 5 attachments per post. Prices do not include shipping from 33073...you'll need to cover the shipping cost. Paypal or money order only.

Shirt #6: lavender 100% preshrunk cotton, size L - with tan/gold logo embroidered on chest. Round neck. - asking $12 + shipping

Shirt #7: long sleeved, sweatshirt, sz adult L (42-44), 80% preshrunk cotton, 20% polyester. Royal purple with white logo embroidered on chest. - asking $20 SOLD

Attachments

• Liz's PC Shirts 006 (Small).jpg
    Liz's PC Shirts 006 (Small).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 433
  • Liz's PC Shirts 007 (Small).jpg
    Liz's PC Shirts 007 (Small).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
anyone? Bueller? bueller?
I'm happy to negotiate if you're not loving my prices...

K, so I may be interested in a couple :) But would love to negotiate on a few! Checkbook is pretty tight right now, LoL. Carolyn, do you know if they are in pretty good condition? Any new?

None are new - all in very good condition. PM me and we'll work it out.

Will do, thanks Carolyn!!! :)

1. What sizes are available for the logo shirts?

Currently, we only have size L available for the logo shirts. However, we may expand our size range in the future based on customer demand.

2. Can I customize the logo on the shirt?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the logo on our shirts. The logo is a part of our brand and we want to maintain consistency for all of our merchandise.

3. Are the logo shirts unisex or specifically designed for men or women?

The logo shirts are unisex and are designed to fit both men and women comfortably. We recommend checking the size chart for more accurate sizing information.

4. Are the logo shirts made with a specific material?

The logo shirts are made with a soft and comfortable cotton material. They are also pre-shrunk to ensure minimal shrinkage after washing.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple logo shirts?

At this time, we do not have any bulk discounts for purchasing multiple logo shirts. However, we often run promotions and sales, so be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom